Team Russia

Gorshkov:

As far as I know, there are no documents yet.

- Why? Didn't you recognize?

- Why should we find out? The one who initiated this transition had to submit documents (apparently, we are talking about Evgeni Plushenko - "Sports Day by Day").

- Is there a deadline when Alena should send documents?

- Not. What is the deadline? Transitions are regulated. But those dates that were, have long passed.

- It turns out that an exception will be made for Alena?

- There are no documents yet. When they appear, there will be something to talk about. No one can forbid her to train with another coach.

I think that in the very near future the selection system will be approved by the executive committee of the federation. We have no time to wait for the meeting. It should take place only in September. Therefore, I think that we will make a decision with an online survey

https://www.sportsdaily.ru/news/prezident-ffkkr-perexod-kostornoj

1 hour ago, Fay said:

No. It’s happening because the coaching team which is proud of not giving any preferential treatment to their own students is getting preferential treatment for their own Olympic hope. 

Par for the course for them, unfortunately.

“We should give equal chances to everyone” Eteri Tutberidze in May 2018.

Equal chances, my foot! Girls that comply get everything, girls that don't get deliberately shafted, regardless of their talent.

39 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Par for the course for them, unfortunately.

“We should give equal chances to everyone” Eteri Tutberidze in May 2018.

Equal chances, my foot! Girls that comply get everything, girls that don't get deliberately shafted, regardless of their talent.

You can say that bloody again.., 

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

???

Just wild rumour in sports.ru, for some reason picked up by some forums. I’d put no credit into it so far. Dudakov’s in Novogorsk with Eteri students at the junior test skates at the moment. 
on the other hand, Mikhail Kolyada is said to have regained 4T and working on 4S and 4Lz. 

7 minutes ago, Fay said:

on the other hand, Mikhail Kolyada is said to have regained 4T and working on 4S and 4Lz. 

Aaaah - I really hope that rumour is true.......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Russian figure skating coach Eteri Tutberidze will take part in the documentary "Eteri".

The genre of the work is a sports drama, directed by Yulia Bobkova.

The heroine of the film is figure skating coach Eteri Georgievna Tutberidze. The film is planned to be structured as a sports drama, in which, in the face of fierce competition in the troupe, several female figure skaters apply to participate in the Olympic competitions. Who will the coach bet on? - says the description of the picture.

According to Seldon News, the estimated budget of the film will be about 11 million rubles.

0d53a9caf26273560a4db92f419146bf5f296e50

https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/matchtvnews_NI1227615_O_Tutberidze_planirujut_snat_film