Music talk

i'm new to figure skating and i have no idea if this would fit, but everytime i hear this song (or any taemin japanese song tbh) i imagine him skating to it:peekapooh:

like flame of love 

sayonara hitori is more epic but i think it's too aggressive? 

This is just for the laughs ok (so don't take it too seriously)

but imagine him skating to this and flirting with the audience  :dpooh:

the lyrics are too real when it comes to his effect on us :muahaha: 

I make a rich woman beg
I'll make a good woman steal
I'll make an old woman blush
And make a young girl squeal

[...]

Now when I walk the streets
Kings and Queens step aside

I was trying to check if there would be any Tokyo Ghoul music he could use that might fit a FS program and came across this one. I'm not sure how dynamic it really is for a program, but I quite like it!

Spoiler

Or an instrumental of the main theme, if an official version exists. An example:

Spoiler

22 hours ago, xeyra said:

I was trying to check if there would be any Tokyo Ghoul music he could use that might fit a FS program and came across this one. I'm not sure how dynamic it really is for a program, but I quite like it!

Reveal hidden contents

Or an instrumental of the main theme, if an official version exists. An example:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol, I see we're on the same page here xD

Just found this(and if we did, wouldn't Overlord already listen to that like bazillion times?):

20 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh we're back to this again!

Carmina Burana :biggrin:

*hides*

Spoiler

To all people saying he wouldn't rock this: 

*Hide with you*

19 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

:animated-smileys-character-062:

I can never escape from the temptation to see Yuzu performing CB in black with delicate lace.

:smiley-scared005:  

Black? BLACK? You gotta joke, O Fortuna would be SUCH AN AMAZING PROGRAM  for red costume (black lace can stay tho). It would be like POTO sans the cursed season, SINCE WE HAD ONE THIS YEAR (trying to scream this into existence...)

I get the feeling yuzu is a traditionalist in some ways. He chose a lot of classic music in the past. If he still wnts to do classic music for next season maybe he can do his own version of Schezerade, nessun dorma or carmin but it has to be with a great twist. Or roxanne tango frm moulin rouge. 

I wnt him to do something exotic, sexy or captivating, something like libertango. 

2 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I get the feeling yuzu is a traditionalist in some ways. He chose a lot of classic music in the past. If he still wnts to do classic music for next season maybe he can do his own version of Schezerade, nessun dorma or carmin but it has to be with a great twist. Or roxanne tango frm moulin rouge. 

I wnt him to do something exotic, sexy or captivating, something like libertango. 

I am having a hellish week - please don't wish any more MR or Turandot on us, especially bloody tango de Roxanne- I wish there could be a 5 year embargo on them, 10 on Roxanne. 

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

I am having a hellish week - please don't wish any more MR or Turandot on us, especially bloody tango de Roxanne- I wish there could be a 5 year embargo on them, 10 on Roxanne. 

It's one of  those kill it with fire, then throw salt at it things :laughing:

Also tango is the music for the SD of next season soooo......