Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

45 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Dear @ruruzest I'm very late for Christmas but at least in time for New Year! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I made you a small desktop calendar with my photos from CoR and Helsinki, hope you'll like it :smile:

Here're pics of the cover and January page - will not post all so there will be an element of surprise :P but you can post it yourself after receiving if you want))

Also there's a Christmas card, sorry for bad handwriting ))

Hide contents

YB1CCaw.jpg

EBhZsw9.jpg

3wAfFgT.jpg

I shipped the present today and we'll have holidays on first week of January and my post is usually slow :13877886: so here's a digital version for January while you're waiting for the physical one :smile: (I can change a resolution if needed)

https://imgur.com/a/U5ymK

Omg omg omg omg omg !!!!!! I looooooooveeeee it! Thank you so much for the work you put into this gorgeous gift ! ( I just saw a post from Hydroblade of her calendar and I was thinking it would be so nice to have one , and you read my mind and made me one !!!!!!)And the card with Pooh!  (I especially love the GOLDEN memories line )Your hand writing is beautiful! What are you talking about ?

I’m getting emotional! I can’t imagine that I could feel so connected with all of you satellites from all over the world! Everyone is so thoughtful and kind!

thank you Lunna! I will show my whole staff and students your beautiful gift! I will also let my pup have a look too ! She may change her mind about wearing a birthday hat on Yuzu ‘s next BD!

im so happy :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid::10742289:

6 hours ago, Xen said:

@kelly I'm sorry I'm late. My tablet and photoshop decided to hate each other, so I somehow managed to locate really old traditional stuff and semi-complete it this way.

Wishing you and your swan prince a belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

I'll probably redo the second picture at some point..

Hide contents

https://imgur.com/a/JzFPG

Image 2 (might redo sometime over Olys): https://imgur.com/a/Q8dqw

To those going "Where are the quad ladies?!" Um...I'm doing some research for them....imperial clothing is haaarrrddd.

Omg these are gorgeous :snonegai: :thanks: I still remember when you came to rescue me at ACI :devilYuzu:

16 минут назад, ruruzest сказал:

I just saw a post from Hydroblade of her calendar and I was thinking it would be so nice to have one , and you read my mind and made me one !!!!!!

That's great! It feels so nice to make a person happy on another continent <3 We need more positive vibes during these dry times :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

20 минут назад, ruruzest сказал:

I will show my whole staff and students your beautiful gift!

Maybe we'll have some more Evil Fanyus then :pouty::darklordyuzu:

15 hours ago, matchanodoame said:

I finally managed to finish my present! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Happy belated Christmas @Xen and Happy New Year! 

I made you this illustration of chibi Yuzu in Corgi onesie to welcome the dog year! 

One of them is an avatar-sort-of-thing and the other one is a stationary paper that I experimented with. 

Hope you like it! :10815002:

vhNlgA4.jpg

agVIXg1.jpg

OMG this is adorbs!

4 hours ago, Anony said:

@yuzuangel your package came in the mail today :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: I haven't opened it yet, and probably won't be until this or tommorow evening, but god it's huge :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

haha does it look large? but it's actually nothing... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: 

Spoiler (don't read until you open :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:):

Spoiler

I wanted to send you a poster (+book) but the only ones I had on me I've already "used" (detached poster from book) before (and I didn't know shipping from Japan was so fast, it usually takes me a couple weeks :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:)...so I sent you one from my collection...hope you like it, sorry that it's not new :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

On 12/28/2017 at 8:39 AM, matchanodoame said:

Thank you so much @singcarcom  for this lovely gift!
This is a perfect gift for me as I'm very bad with keeping tracks of dates! Now I got my February (and my priorities :xD:) sorted!

I'm gonna give you 100x virtual hugs!!!! :10742289:

And dropping by to say that there were a lot of creative gifts here! Way to go, satellites! 

(now I'm gonna go back to my shameful corner and try to finish my gift... Sorry for the person who are suppose to receive mine :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:)

:10742289::10742289::10742289:

Btw, I realized I made a silly mistake...I made February start on a Wednesday, instead of a Thursday. :peekapooh:

The dates of the events are correct though!

I've fixed it...not much difference, but the calendar week starts from Monday instead of Sunday. :waffle:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zy4EpStfd6Y5EHOCqnADwycU82mGp-8K/view?usp=sharing

7 hours ago, singcarcom said:

:10742289::10742289::10742289:

Btw, I realized I made a silly mistake...I made February start on a Wednesday, instead of a Thursday. :peekapooh:

The dates of the events are correct though!

I've fixed it...not much difference, but the calendar week starts from Monday instead of Sunday. :waffle:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zy4EpStfd6Y5EHOCqnADwycU82mGp-8K/view?usp=sharing

I didn't even realise the mistake! 

Thank you for the update! :heartpound:

On 12/25/2017 at 7:03 AM, xeyra said:

And here's my gift for my secret santa pal, @souyouki!

I kind of wish I'd tightened the wallpaper a bit more in terms of smoothing out the rough edges but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Hide contents

Wallpaper (1920x1080)

tftk8ho.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Apologies for the tardy response, @xeyra, but thank you for the wallpaper and icons--the wallpaper colour scheme and quotes is motivational and inspiring!

Look forward to seeing a fired-up Yuzu at PC!

On 12/25/2017 at 8:34 PM, Vivienne said:

Awwwww, thank you so much. A warm herbal tea cup and Yuzu is all I need these days :mushroom7:<3

Hope you had lots of warm drinks this winter! The drink in my Miifoto was actually intended to be hot choco (as a Mii-based remake of Yuzu's Ghana CM)... :biggrin:

Speaking of Ghana, why do they NOT sell solid Ghana bars in Japanese supermarkets where I live? (All they sell is Ghana pocky-style cookie sticks...)

22 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Speaking of Ghana, why do they NOT sell solid Ghana bars in Japanese supermarkets where I live? (All they sell is Ghana pocky-style cookie sticks...)

what kind of god forsaken place are youliving in, i was able to get Ghana choco two hours away from my city and i live in Satan's vacation place

@yuzuangel I finally opened the package. Thank you so much. The swans and one bby crane are gorgeous, so are all the origami paper :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: tbh it's been a while since I've had nice patterned origami paper, the ones they sell here are either rly plain or rly expensive, or both :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

jlBF70m.jpg

Also I don't mind the "used" magazine at all, everything is in basically perfect condition and tbh I would have thought the poster somehow detached itself during shipment had you not told me :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: and now you won't hear anything from me until I recovered from this magazine, or something else*ahem* come and revive me

6 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

what kind of god forsaken place are youliving in, i was able to get Ghana choco two hours away from my city and i live in Satan's vacation place

couldn't.even find ghana in the 7-11s here....