Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

to be honest i would be happy to receive anything from anyone here :10742289: just knowing how i was able to connect to so many people thanks to our dear Trollzuru and that it allowed me to receive a little something for the holidays from someone that otherwise i would have never known is the best part of the gift imo :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Same for me too! But seeing all these amazing diy gifts made me feel a bit insecure about my gift :peekapooh:

1 minute ago, kaaaaaaat said:

this is making me curious lol :peekapooh::embSwan:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

me too hahahaha

I'm afraid to post my gift now :slinkaway:

Okay so in a couple minutes I'm heading off to work (yeahhh I work Christmas Eve...and Day!) and I might forget to post here so I'll just do it now--the site says it's shipping today anyway...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, @Hydroblade!

My gift comes straight from Japan and it says it'll arrive from Dec  27-30. Haven't gotten any problems with them so far, so fingers crossed they get to you within that timeframe.

EDIT: hopefully you don't have these things yet lmaoooo--lemme know when they arrive :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Here I go then

@marlet Here is your gift! I wished I was talented enough and had enough patience to make you something, but I can only give you this playlist of some of my favourite Yuzu videos to quench this unexpected off-season :embSwan: I wish you happy holidays and Merry Christmas! May this yuzu drought be short and painless:13877886:

4 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Okay so in a couple minutes I'm heading off to work (yeahhh I work Christmas Eve...and Day!) and I might forget to post here so I'll just do it now--the site says it's shipping today anyway...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, @Hydroblade!

My gift comes straight from Japan and it says it'll arrive from Dec  27-30. Haven't gotten any problems with them so far, so fingers crossed they get to you within that timeframe.

:knc_yuzu1:

(since it will arrive after the holidays i'll take it as birthday present too hahaha THANK YOUUUU:10742289:)

4 minutes ago, kelly said:

Here I go then

@marlet Here is your gift! I wished I was talented enough and had enough patience to make you something, but I can only give you this playlist of some of my favourite Yuzu videos to quench this unexpected off-season :embSwan: I wish you happy holidays and Merry Christmas! May this yuzu drought be short and painless:13877886:

can i steal this gift too for when he comes back

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

(since it will arrive after the holidays i'll take it as birthday present too hahaha THANK YOUUUU:10742289:)

you're welcome! and happy birthday too lmao. I wont post pics then so it'll come to you as a surprise ahhhh

@kelly that's a wonderful, well-thought-of gift and I hope you don't mind if I take it too--sharing is caring, after all!

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

5 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

you're welcome! and happy birthday too lmao. I wont post pics then so it'll come to you as a surprise ahhhh

@kelly that's a wonderful, well-thought-of gift and I hope you don't mind if I take it too--sharing is caring, after all!

Go ahead! Hope these will water you cacti :xD:        Now I'm curious about your gift to Hydro :peekapooh:

3 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

it sucks to be a january bb hahaha

Thank youuu aaah i can't wait haha, i'll post pics when i get it :biggrin: