Team Japan

22 hours ago, liv said:

Is his hair coloured? Looks reddish. And he has cheek bones under those cheeks... you can see the hollows. Who knew, lol!

Whenever his hair isn't gelled up, it always looks kind of reddish. I didn't notice it for a long time, because I only saw him on ice, but when it isn't gelled or wet, it is a more reddish tint.

Oh wow... Marin wasn't feeling well but still delivered a solid Free Skate performance. Translation link.

However, it wasn’t an easy win for Marin, because the venue was at a high altitude, and the air was thin. After performing, she was unsteady on her feet, and couldn’t make it to the Kiss and Cry. She ended up just sitting on the bench right outside the rink’s entrance. Her coach said Marin was so pale when she left the rink.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Oh wow... Marin wasn't feeling well but still delivered a solid Free Skate performance. Translation link.

Damn did they hold this on top of a mountain, I didn't think high altitude would be a thing that would affect them to this extent??? (I don't actually know where they held this so it may actually be at a mountain)

3 hours ago, katonice said:

Phil finally does his research on Marin lol. 

Hersh is being his passive aggressive self in his digs at Alina's artistic refinement, at Marin being overwhelmed by the music, and in his masked outrage at Mirai Nagasu's 3A getting some negative GOE due to the 'slightly' two footed landing (he later says how good the 3A was so everyone knows he didn't agree with the score on it). 

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Damn did they hold this on top of a mountain, I didn't think high altitude would be a thing that would affect them to this extent??? (I don't actually know where they held this so it may actually be at a mountain)

Salt Lake City. About 1290 m elevation. Not sure if more where the rink itself was. In comparison, Tokyo has 40m.