Team Japan

7 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It looks to me the same, yes @yuzuangel

As for Marin's SP, there is plenty of time to improve, yes, but so far I am not sure either that it was a very good choice fer her. Her skating is very soft for a tango. I miss the aggressive, sharp, controlled movements, the dramatic interpretation from this performance. 

She's too young for a heated tango! Give it to Anna P. and we'll se a big difference. :heart: The same goes for Mai.

Eh, Yuna did Tango de Roxanne at 16 and it was fabulous. I don't think it's age! :P 

Also bringing in this young lady from team USA (found on GS) who does the tango well, despite being so so so young. 

I think Marin's SP is not bad, she does skate through a lot of accents which are just begging for interesting footwork. She does a lot of hand movements which look odd after a while, but it's still not even the start of the real season yet and she has a lot of time to improve. I think adding a couple more choreographic touches on those highlights could do wonders.

Her jumps though, they kind of give me an odd feeling.

1 hour ago, fluffypooh said:

She is not doing 3A?

It's August. I would have been very surprised had she already tried it here. But she's not going to go for a 2A at the start of her LP in the big comps. Just a question of time!