5 hours ago, Melodie said:

Ya think this will have any implications for the senior GP? 

My popcorn is ready, but they were desperately working on online competitions. We will see if they will manage in time. Their recent problem was that dinosaur judges don't know what to do when their internet is lagging. XD

Can now JSF relocate at least their junior girls spots or is it too much to ask for incompetent doormats?

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

My popcorn is ready, but they were desperately working on online competitions. We will see if they will manage in time. Their recent problem was that dinosaur judges don't know what to do when their internet is lagging. XD

Can now JSFrelocate at least their junior girls spots or is it too much to ask for incompetent doormats?

But they completely ignored the first 3 events, remember....

49 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

What other countries that France consider as red zone?

Afghanistan, Argentina,  Bangladesh, Brazil, Costa-Rica, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Indonesia, Maldives, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Russia, Seychelles, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname and Tunisia according to this (which looks like a reliable source)

ISU should have thought about way earlier that France will require 10 day quarantine for those who are vaccinated with Sputnik so this won't be doable. Now the JGP series will be a big mess. And I don't even want to think about what will happen to the GP Series.

8 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Afghanistan, Argentina,  Bangladesh, Brazil, Costa-Rica, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Indonesia, Maldives, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Russia, Seychelles, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname and Tunisia according to this (which looks like a reliable source)

ISU should have thought about way earlier that France will require 10 day quarantine for those who are vaccinated with Sputnik so this won't be doable. Now the JGP series will be a big mess. And I don't even want to think about what will happen to the GP Series.

Last year version 2 at the very worst.

On 8/10/2021 at 12:35 PM, sallycinnamon said:

ISU should have thought about way earlier that France will require 10 day quarantine for those who are vaccinated with Sputnik so this won't be doable. Now the JGP series will be a big mess. And I don't even want to think about what will happen to the GP Series.

Makes you want to cry.  :8122879:

12 hours ago, Paskud said:

I just realised that it's mid August and JSF (nor any fed iirc) still hasn't announced any challenger assignments. And seems like skaters don't know anything either. At least Satton doesn't.

That's very strange. When's the first challenger gonna start? 

We know now for sure that Asia Open's schedule is out, Finlandia's just started to sell all-event tickets and Nepala is cancelled.