General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

2kTGAwd.png

Watch me as i slowly descend into debt :sadPooh:

Well, we always say that sometimes you need external forces to motivate you to work harder and climb up the corporate ladder to earn more $$$. 

I guess in our case the external motivator is Yuzu! :59227c768286a__s:

Just now, Xen said:

Well, we always say that sometimes you need external forces to motivate you to work harder and climb up the corporate ladder to earn more $$$. 

He's motivating me to save £3600 for a new camera body......... (it will be my birthday gift to myself right in time for Pyeongchang hehehehe)

Just now, katonice said:

Lol ladies are not likely to forget these words soon :laughing:

Good thing one of the only things i can say i like about myself is my hair...

Just now, Xen said:

That's why i bought the desktop calendar. So i can have him next to me at the office like this year. It IS really motivating to come in the morning and watch him there :10636614: reminds me that i have a goal!

Just now, CupidsBow said:

He's motivating me to save £3600 for a new camera body......... (it will be my birthday gift to myself right in time for Pyeongchang hehehehe)

For me it's to save up enough to see another competition next season! 

And I feel motivated to pick up drawing again so I can do fanarts of him-my skills are soo rusty.

21 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm so happy to read he realises himself that his Worlds mentality is super advantageous and is trying to replicate it (and it worked!). Hope he finds a good 'model' for a FS skate when he's doing well in the SP too ; u ;

Yuzu and his overthinking tendencies....:facepalm:

Someone needs to knock his brains out when he competes, then all he can do is rely on muscle memory and he'll replicate his perfect skates.

25 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm so happy to read he realises himself that his Worlds mentality is super advantageous and is trying to replicate it (and it worked!). Hope he finds a good 'model' for a FS skate when he's doing well in the SP too ; u ;

"I now understand that if I don't challenge myself, I can't skate like me"

Why do I sense more heart attacks coming... :facepalm: Its okay to fight but please take care of your health. Well then. Lets be ready for his death stare all season 

:hachimaki:

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yuzu and his overthinking tendencies....:facepalm:

Someone needs to knock his brains out when he competes, then all he can do is rely on muscle memory and he'll replicate his perfect skates.

Someone should show him Plushy's videos...  :runaway::rofl:

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I hope he doesn't start bombing SPs again in order to find motivation for the FS. :facepalm: I hope the challenge of the 4Lz will offset going into the FS in first with a 110+ SP.

He'll just challenge himself by trying to get +3 GOE on the 4Lo in the SP. I hope that's motivation enough for him to not bomb the SP. :59227c768286a__s:

Edit: wait...when did I go over 1K posts? This isn't right....

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

"I now understand that if I don't challenge myself, I can't skate like me"

Why do I sense more heart attacks coming... :facepalm: Its okay to fight but please take care of your health. Well then. Lets be ready for his death stare all season 

:hachimaki:

Have the other skaters ever said anything about his death stare? Lol. It look intense in videos, I can't imagine what it look like in person.