General Yuzuru Chat

THOOOOOOSE JUUUUUUUUUUMPS

His body looks so strong and focused, right at the beginning of Seimei... there's no single movement that's useless, no single breath taken too early or too late. He's just in control. 

The beginning of the step sequence is also so more sharp. I want to see all the little changes, Chopin style, that he made to all the different moments.

I tried sleeping for a couple of hours... it didn't go quite as planned, LOL. So I thought I'd come here and fill in on new pages so that if I eventually fell asleep later I'd have less to read :laughing:

BRING IT ONNNN YUZUUUUUUUUUU 

6 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

His hair is magical.... there's no trace of that awkward mushroom hair anymore! How??

By the way is it too much to ask at this point that he'll get at least a new EX? (Although if he decided to be ecofriendly I wouldn't mind Notte Stellata again)

In the recycled spirit, maybe he'll use LGC for a fun and playful ex :slinkaway:

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

In the recycled spirit, maybe he'll use LGC for a fun and playful ex :slinkaway:

Not a bad idea....but they would need to explain David's presence. It would be amusing though if he gets gold and the EX of the champ is LGC...though maybe they might change it to the white costume for EX (or maybe gold?).

36 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I'm looking forward to his Seimei murderface during the step and chore sequences. :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

35 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I asm conflicted on where i'm going to sit...

The main reason I was dying for FS announcement was because I wanted to make sure I should go for judges side seats so I could be murdered by demon face he does during SEIMEI hydroblade.

41 minutes ago, Anya said:

Just to add... going into the Olympic season, there's one thing that Hanyu has that others hasn't,  and that's going into the Olympic season/games as the freaking REIGNING OLYMPIC CHAMPION (Talk about PRESSURE! Backtrack Sochi splatfest, Patrick losing grip of the gold going to the games as the crowd favorite).  Yuzu knows what's best for him.  

The olympic, world,and  gpf reigning champion and world record holder of sp, fp and total. Yeah pressure. I hope he is not stressing too much, hes great, he just need to enjoy everythinh.

There's only one jump placement that I can't fit in with the music yet, because I actually can't hear it very well, and it's the 4T+1l+3S. It's after the 4S3T at the beginning of the second half. The only musical piece that comes to mind that's silent for the longest time, is right before the drums begin the crescendo towards the choreo sequence, where in Seimei 1.0 there was no jumping, but instead a sort of pause for breath. If that were the case, then he jumps 4S3T, goes to the other end of the rink, some steps I guess, then 4T+1+3S, then again taking speed for that 4T, and then bam, two 3A's, one in combination, one after the other. 

Thinking about it like this now, it comes to mind the image of a real 'fight' Seimei would be doing against evil spirits, and after that the breathtaking choreo. It does seem like a sort of small space for 5 jumps (and WHAT jumps!) though. Something that would require extra stamina. I believe if he can pull it off, it will really be something magical and unique to witness.

Usually, even in the greatest programs ever skated, you kinda feel when a jump has to be there, or when a jump is coming. That takes away the magic of the story. I think Yuzuru is the only skater who can pull off a program in which the jumps have a reason inside the story that is being skated. This way, the magic is never interrupted. This is how you set world records, the Hanyu way. 

"「いまのイメージは最初に(4回転)ループ(4回転)サルコーを跳んで、その後トリプルフリップを前半に。スピン、ステップをして、後半1発目に4回転サルコー-3回転トーループのコンビネーション。その後4回転トーループ・シングルループ・3回転サルコーのコンビネーションと、ちょっとしたステップから4回転トーループを跳ぶつもりでいます。後半最後の構成は、(3回転)アクセルのコンビネーションをイーグルから跳んでイーグルで締めて、最後はリカバリーでアクセル跳んでもいいし、普通であればトリプルルッツを」。羽生はまるで呪文を唱えるかのように説明した。" https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170809-00000055-dal-spo

Do we still have the chance to see 4lz???