General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, micaelis said:

The lesson of what we're seeing this weekend?  Yuzu is quite capable of putting together a team to produce a quality ice show on very short notice.  Unless he was thinking about it before PC getting all these pieces functioning as they were was a testimony to what his organizational prowess and star power can do.  Even if he was thinking of this beforehand, he evidently kept such thoughts to himself, knowing the whole thing could crash if he didn't get the gold.  Getting the gold gave him the stature to recruit those needed to make the project real and then it was simply a matter of turning to some of his off-ice sponsors and they provided the money, realizing that it was money spent to further elevate their most prominent endorser.  Money well spent, in other words.... 

There is one very SOLID (and probably very heavy) piece of evidence that Yuzu has been planning this for a long time. You can't possibly commission something as detailed as that big-ass feather to be made within two months. Plus, the graphics for the broadcast were sophisticated and ALSO time-consuming to make.  I think he was planning the show no matter what. Whether that speaks to his confidence of winning or to his confidence in his popularity in Japan, I don't know, but it most certainly speaks of confidence.  

image_l.jpeg

Hi everyone!

So after lurking on the Planet for about two months, I finally decided to register even though I usually don't post much on forums. 

I became a fan of Yuzu back in 2015 around the time of GPF. My love for him revived during Pyeongchang, and this time I'm here to stay. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: I'm so glad I found this amazing forum of dedicated fans who make the fandom so fun and exciting. Y'all are awesome!

I haven't watched Ciontu yet, but I cannot believe Mr. Hanyu did. THAT. I was fine with him not skating since health comes first, but it wasn't until he skated at his ice show that I realized just how much joy I get from watching him skate. And him wearing his old costumes and performing his old programs :13877886: He really knows how to trigger heart attacks :LOL:

3 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I cried watching this beautiful program ! He already showed so much commitment and skating skills to pull off such an intricate program with lots of one foot skating and transitions at 16 years old !:bow:

more importantly , how he fit in the costume ??? Teach me sensei :joy:

You can actually see that the costume stretched a lot by comparing the black portion of it and the top to when he wore it at 16

14 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

You can actually see that the costume stretched a lot by comparing the black portion of it and the top to when he wore it at 16

Figure skating costumes are usually tight-fitting. The truth that his costumes still fit him after 7 years, even loose enough for him to skate comfortably in them makes me :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Hello... anyone tell me about the feedback of live broadcasting in 66th Cinemas for Continue With Wings?

the last time I saw someone said 6 cinemas were sold out. I don’t know about the rest when it’s the day of the broadcasting. Were the rest of the cinema live broadcast sold ok? 

thank you in advance.!

Hello and welcome all new members!!!!:grouphug: I can remember that was me less than a year ago ! I was nervous and not familiar with SNS at all and this was my first active SM. I wasn’t sure how to post properly or smartly then  ( still don’t know well now :peekapooh::P) but everyone here is very friendly and supportive! So please stay and enjoy this adventure together!( btw my new rank because of Ci :LOL:)

Thank you admins for this wonderful Planet

Thank you talented fans who have multipled language skills and tireless translating to bring us closer to the beautiful mind of Yuzu

Thank you humorous fans whose comments always brighten my day

Thank you knowledgeable fans whose interesting discussions broaden our FS understanding to be able to appreciate the sport even more

Thank you everyone who tolerate no skilled fans like me who is lucky to find this place to enjoy and appreciate 

Thank you Yuzu

:thanks:

adorable boy

1 minute ago, wpisces said:

Figure skating costumes are usually tight-fitting. The truth that his costumes still fit him after 7 years, even loose enough for him to skate comfortably in them makes me :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

They are made of stretchable stuff, usually. 

Perhaps this is a little heavy for a new member, but I attended my church/temple today, and the speaker talked about how we have one life, and in this life if we give our all, with gratitude, then maybe it will move other people to live fully and with compassion. And I suddenly thought of Mr Hanyu giving his all, and the happiness it brings to others and the kindness and generosity of the people on this site who work hard ( but with pleasure, I think) to translate, encourage others ,etc. And in the end, we are all better for it.   End of heavy message. Lol.