Skating on the Planet

21 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I jumped loop! Yus! The only problem is that instead of landing with PA I'm still landing with TOC full blade full weight. 

Point your toes a bit? I always get nudged by my coach to go jump up from my toes and try to land with my toes more. I'm also a violator of the Shu-Pa jump code on loops.

:headdesk2:

On 2/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, yuzuangel said:

YAS! What's PA and TOC tho :P ?

I was searching for an onomatopeia that could best convey the sound of flat heavy blade hitting the ice... did I fail? xDDD

10 hours ago, Xen said:

Point your toes a bit? I always get nudged by my coach to go jump up from my toes and try to land with my toes more. I'm also a violator of the Shu-Pa jump code on loops.

:headdesk2:

We should get a tattoo of Shu-Pa and have people ask us what language is it and what does it mean hahahaha

I have now done several successful forward outside 3 turns in both directions. I have done 0 successful moving two foot turns in any direction.

Maybe I'll just do my 'two-foot turn' next coaching session with one foot slightly lifted off the ice and hope my coach doesn't notice :13877886:

also I wish my clockwise crossovers (forward and backward) would stop being garbage :sadPooh: My ccw ones are fine

6 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Is that... like a walley but jumped off from the left foot? lmao I can’t wrap my mind around how that’s supposed to work. 

Also according to that image you have to pick behind and around your left foot at take off (for a regular lutz.) That seems incorrect