2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu looked so soft and vulnerable in these pics . In my culture I often heard adults telling boys not to cry because boys supposed to be strong and crying shows weakness ... :3: 

Because bottling up emotions until they burst is more manly?

On 3/22/2018 at 7:15 AM, ruruzest said:

Yuzu looked so soft and vulnerable in these pics . In my culture I often heard adults telling boys not to cry because boys supposed to be strong and crying shows weakness ... :3: 

In my culture is the same! Men don't cry (even if it's a kid)! Where are you from? 

PS: Then he cried cause he wasn't first. Now he cried cause he is the Two Consecutive times Olympic Champion! 

Pps: we all cried with him both times.

tumblr_p4bvp3sFfF1x6o2nzo2_500.gif

source

2 hours ago, nagini said:

In my culture is the same! Men don't cry (even if it's a kid)! Where are you from? 

PS: Then he cried cause he wasn't first. Now he cried cause he is the Two Consecutive times Olympic Champion! 

Pps: we all cried with him both times.

tumblr_p4bvp3sFfF1x6o2nzo2_500.gif

source

Spoiler

Hi there 

I’m from Viet nam where men supposed to be strong , aloof , and distant and most importantly , men Don’t cry !!!!

growing up around boys I heard that saying Boys don’t cry so often . I think that results in generations of masochist men who think they are superior and emotional impotent ! 

I love Yuzu the way he’s very genuine and strong , not afraid to show his emotion like that . It’s very endearing to me 

3 minutes ago, ruruzest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi there 

I’m from Viet nam where men supposed to be strong , aloof , and distant and most importantly , men Don’t cry !!!!

growing up around boys I heard that saying Boys don’t cry so often . I think that results in generations of masochist men who think they are superior and emotional impotent ! 

I love Yuzu the way he’s very genuine and strong , not afraid to show his emotion like that . It’s very endearing to me 

Spoiler

I'm from Moldova. Here i usually hear parents say to little boys who cry for whatever reason: "What are you, little girls? Only little girls cry. Real men don't cry!" I understand that it might be a kind of way to make the kid stop crying but still. Well i'm not a parent yet so i donno what works to make kids stop crying. But men in my country don't cry or can not show 'softnes' in movement.