2023 Yuzuru Birthday project

22 hours ago, KiwiFanyu2014 said:

Hi Yuzu_legend   -Just emailed you the photo. Hope it works this time.

Thanks for facilitating this project. Hope the link below works. It's a picture of my cat, Yuzu (not MILK 😂). If not, let me know.

Dearest Hanyu senshu,

My fluffy ginger joins me in wishing you a "purr-fect" birthday. She says there is something in the air - something "supaw" positive for "the" special person that inspires millions of people all over the world. 一陽来復の兆しです。We have your back - 今までも、今も、これからもずっと。Happy birthday. You are loved.

KiwiFanyu, New Zealand

Happy birthday Yuzu!

I wish the world can treat you with the kindness you put into it. Wish you a good birthday and a good year! Your skating is always a gift, and I'm always grateful that you choose to still share your gift with us. Love and well wishes always.

hi! i wrote a message and made a photo collage for my birthday wishes <33 i hope that i'm not too late...? it says that i'm not allowed to paste images directly 😭 so here's the link! please tell me if it doesn't work :)

https://ibb.co/gJnZMKJ

dear yuzuru,

happy birthday! let’s cherish this year together and make many more happy memories ♡

in 2023, we were able to celebrate notte stellata, gift, and re_pray... thank you so much for working so hard always and creating so many great performances!

although i've only discovered your skating just recently, i’m so glad that i’ve become your fan ♡ you’ve inspired me to strive for perfection in my fencing, ballet, and schoolwork and to continue to work hard in all aspects of life. not just me, but also for so many people around the world, you're a source of happiness and inspiration, and we'll never stop supporting you ♡

yuzuru who won two olympic medals for japan consecutively: even if you fell, you always got back up without hesitation to try again... let’s celebrate today knowing how hard you worked to get to the level you are now!

fanyu wishes you a prosperous year, and for you to always be happy this year ♡

thank you and happy birthday again!

fanyu love you always~

- yanjun ( united states )

2 hours ago, yanjun said:

hi! i wrote a message and made a photo collage for my birthday wishes <33 i hope that i'm not too late...? it says that i'm not allowed to paste images directly 😭 so here's the link! please tell me if it doesn't work :)

dear yuzuru,

happy birthday! let’s cherish this year together and make many more happy memories ♡

in 2023, we were able to celebrate notte stellata, gift, and re_pray... thank you so much for working so hard always and creating so many great performances!

although i’m only 13 years old and discovered your skating just recently, i’m so glad that i’ve become your fan ♡ you’ve inspired me to strive for perfection in my fencing, ballet, and schoolwork and to continue to work hard in all aspects of life. not just me, but also for so many people around the world, you're a source of happiness and inspiration, and we'll never stop supporting you ♡

yuzuru who won two olympic medals for japan consecutively: even if you fell, you always got back up without hesitation to try again... let’s celebrate today knowing how hard you worked to get to the level you are now!

fanyu love you always~

Dearest One,

This is a lovely message. 

Please will you permit me to offer a tiny piece of advice, which you are of course at complete liberty to choose how you may wish to proceed. Due to safeguarding and your own personal safety, it might be prudent not to mention your age. Apologies, if this sounds like an old busy body interfering, in my profession I work with children and young people and I would do anything in my professional and personal capacity to protect and keep them safe. Please know that this advice is well intentioned, I just want you to be safe on line and in everyday life 

Pxx

Hapy Birthday, dear Yuzu!

May your 29th year be filled with strong health, good fortune, success and trusting people by your side. 
May all the happiness, joy, hope and light you have given to everybody come back to you and lead you forward.

May you never lose a reason to smile.

May your professional career continue to unfold as you envision.

May there by a light at the end of every dark tunel you encounter.

May all your dreams come true.

Moni (Slovakia)

3 hours ago, yanjun said:

dear yuzuru,

although i’m only 13 years old and discovered your skating just recently, i’m so glad that i’ve become your fan ♡ you’ve inspired me to strive for perfection in my fencing, ballet, and schoolwork and to continue to work hard in all aspects of life. not just me, but also for so many people around the world, you're a source of happiness and inspiration, and we'll never stop supporting you ♡

fanyu love you always~

Thank you for sending your wish, it's lovely written and I was able to save properly your edit. Please let me know if you want to change anything in the wording, we still have time. :thanks:

Dearest Yuzu,

Thank you for being born in this chaotic world. I hope you will have a happy, content life ahead. I know there are sad, unfair, angry (I can't even have wirds to describe it) happenings right now (we're also angry and sad for you), but I hope you will still see/feel the beautiful, happy moments in life. 

We're here for you even if we were miles and miles away from where you are. We'll pray for you, your family and loved ones.

I hope you can do what you love the most very often --- skating ⛸️. You shine the brightest when we watched you skating (you always shine but you have a different shine when you're skating, you're sparkling to me every time I watched you skating). Personally, you always make me happy and at the same time emotional every time I rewatch your competitions and your ice shows. You became my light during pandemic, you make me sane during the time of the unknown.

I hope you will have a happy day on your birthday, with no care about any negative things, just be with the people you care the most and love you the most. I hope you will enjoy sweet things 🍮🍫🍰 and fizzy drinks 🥤 and have tons of gyoza 🥟🥟🥟🥟 on your day. It's okay to have a cheat day 🤭

Sending you warm hugs from the Philippines. :hugs:

Maligayang kaarawan, Yuzu! 

:balloons-smiley:🍮🥟🍫🎂🥳🎉❤️💫🪽⛸️

- reginamaemae 🐢

(Philippines)