Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA

Featured Replies

Very clever segue from visit footage of RJ 1.0 to Yuzu appearing and skating seamlessly 

7 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

U asking me to believe the costume he's wearing now has no alteration made??!!

 

Well, they are a bit stretchy, so it could work🤷🏼‍♀️

Ohhh the A spin improved?😲😲🙌

Eta: biellman was good too! Yuzu still working to improve🥺

 

Also loved spotting the little touches in the choreo that his current self pays attention to

4 minutes ago, EisElle said:

Ohhh the A spin improved?😲😲🙌

And it looked extra long😉

The best part of R&J is still the scream. But wow he skates it so much better now than then. 

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The lightsticks are centrally programmed I believe 

Ah, I see. Maybe that's the case now, but I'm only basing this on my experience of following a singer about 10 years ago and I know this wasn't the case then from fan reports. Haven't been following concerts much since. :slinkaway:

My fingers start hurting a bit coz I keep them tightly crossed at each and every jump, and my heart rate goes to alarming heights :grin:

I'm emotional I love him so m

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

The best part of R&J is still the scream. But wow he skates it so much better now than then. 

there is something so raw about that first program, still very rough around the edges, the feelings really shine through!

1 minute ago, Kizuna said:

Ah, I see. Maybe that's the case now, but I'm only basing this on my experience of following a singer about 10 years ago and I know this wasn't the case then from fan reports. Haven't been following concerts much since. :slinkaway:

Went to two BTS concerts this year and they definitely controlled the lightsticks by wifi or something

1 minute ago, Beatrice said:

My fingers start hurting a bit coz I keep them tightly crossed at each and every jump, and my heart rate goes to alarming heights :grin:

It's always a worry because a bad landing could be very adverse for Yuzu's ankle

4 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And it looked extra long😉

It was long in RJ1 too 😆 but now looks so much better and even compared to the A-spin he did in comp, brought the free leg higher I think, and increased speed

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.