Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 минуту назад, Neenah сказал:

:rofl:

Apparently everyone in you life is a hateful fanyu who is threatened by Nathans great artistry and his VW beautiful costumes 

My mother is a huge fan of what she calls "Nathan's real masculine image". I'm unlucky to watch this gender stereotype in action every day. :facepalm:  But I still have Planet and other friends to complain about it. <3

7 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Figure skating talks again.

Mom: Stop complaining about Nathan's new haircut and costumes and show me it already! 

*While waiting the free* He is handsome and looks masculine! And here is a good combo! *silence* but maybe he needs to change his choreographer...

Me: Yes, isn't this program a bit empty?

Mom: No, look, he is doing something with arms! And some foot moves!

Me: This is a stsq :facepalm:

*Meanwhile Tara tells something about Nathan's perfect landings and my father passes by with a cup of tea"

Dad: What a shaky landing!

Me: :thanks:

Me, sending a link for Nathan's free to a friend who was watching CoR free live with me but isn't really a figure skating fan (only Yuzu's :biggrin:).

Her answer: Wow, such an extreme minimalism! Is it really that guy that won over Yuzu? I only recognised him thanks to his shaky axel.

Me: :facepalm: Sorry, Nathan. 

I hope I can show figure skating to my family soon! My brother says whenever I watch Yuzu is I'm in throwback mode. 😭 he likes Yuzu's costumes though. 

46 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I just spent an hour looking at the-real-xmonster Tumblr post about Yuzu's takeoffs and I need a cold shower now.

*fans self*

They claimed it would be relaxing like snowfall. I would have to politely disagree while fanning self vigorously.

It's something else isn't it.  I can't stop looking at it too! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Olympics schedule is working out so well for me despite the middle of the night thing - Team men's  SP on Friday morning, and FS on Monday are either side of the weekend which is the only one available to go and feed and water ( and possibly flat hunt with) the student child.  I have blocked out the diary for the long weekend of the men's singles.  So different to last year trying to get TCC on the west coast of Ireland on my iPad and sneaking out of a lunch to check H&L at WC, and trying to follow ACI in taxis and at airports.

14 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

My mother is a huge fan of what she calls "Nathan's real masculine image". I'm unlucky to watch this gender stereotype in action every day. :facepalm:  But I still have Planet and other friends to complain about it. <3

your dad is my mom's male doppelganger in thinking on FS.

Is your mom at least consistent in liking Plushenko and Yagudin?

On 1/7/2018 at 2:52 PM, Mastyaeva said:

Oh, jeez. :facepalm: I'm lucky my mom thinks Yuzu's skating is beautiful. She watched US Nationals with me, and she was so excited after Jason (she loved the spiral). Then she got bored watching Nathan and asked why his PCS had been so high. :laughing:  And she also says his costume looks like workout clothes. I mean, I can't say she was wrong about anything she said, even though she's just a casual "watch during winter olympics" fan :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: