Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I have to work but the heat is draining my motivation. The office has AC but still... :sadPooh: it's that lethargic kind of heat outside...

I'll share some of the cold I'm enjoying now... how about levelling it out between the two of us?

I wanted to share my Duolingo progress today but I'm basically a dragon that hoards languages and I needed two screenshots to do so...

I took the Japanese test for the lulz and I'm almost finishing the whole tree by testing out the lessons instead of taking them. (Pro tip: I think the structure of the course is terrible. Very confusing for beginners imo)

Reading into the General thread, I'm kinda bummed that I don't know my blood type. My parents don't remember it, I tried donating blood two times and was rejected because either my emoglobin was too low or my pressure was too low, and on January I went to the hospital and they did test my blood but when I asked the doctor, she said they couldn't tell me. What the hell?!

57 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Reading into the General thread, I'm kinda bummed that I don't know my blood type. My parents don't remember it, I tried donating blood two times and was rejected because either my emoglobin was too low or my pressure was too low, and on January I went to the hospital and they did test my blood but when I asked the doctor, she said they couldn't tell me. What the hell?!

Blood testing and figuring out ones blood type are two different things. Blood testing is for checking which elements are there and in what quantity, there's different test to figure out your blood type and it needs agglutinins. Don't worry, I have no idea what's my blood type either.

I'm a science preacher on this forum...

2 minutes ago, Emzie said:

Blood testing and figuring out ones blood type are two different things. Blood testing is for checking which elements are there and in what quantity, there's different test to figure out your blood type and it needs agglutinins. Don't worry, I have no idea what's my blood type either.

I'm a science preacher on this forum...

And I just happen to know mine. All my family is B, whereas I'm 0....