Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Thought Theater

Featured Replies

Got two Yuzu magazines in the mail--such beauties!!! :embSwan: Now the question is whether I should buy more...

 

I have one final exam in an hour - and here I am spending time on this planet instead of doing anything more necessary :embSwan:

ETA: I have failed the exam - it was extremely easy but I have problem with nervousness and stuff like that and the moment I read the tasks my mind was completely blank ><

I'm stuck in a doctor's waiting (and waiting and waiting) room getting anxious about nothing. What's the best Yuzuru book or magazine to order while I'm waiting?

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

I live in a big city so hardly any animals on the streets for me. I'm afraid of any kind of insect ... I'm a chicken.. LOL

I  live in a big city too, yet boars on every street and every corner. Sometimes deer and moose too

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm stuck in a doctor's waiting (and waiting and waiting) room getting anxious about nothing. What's the best Yuzuru book or magazine to order while I'm waiting?

I don't have a lot of magazines, but the Figure Skate Fan Express SP (the one with the misspelled but now corrected title LRoad to Glory) was pretty good! I also ordered Figure Skaters Vol. 5 and that poster of Swan Yuzu on the ice after a fall was enough of a reason for me to get it. :space:

That said, his autobiographies Blue Flames I and II are also worth checking out. :D

I saw Yuzu and his +200$ toothbrush and I realize I have a dentist's appointment in 30 minutes :facepalm:

  • Author
44 minutes ago, Katt said:

I saw Yuzu and his +200$ toothbrush and I realize I have a dentist's appointment in 30 minutes :facepalm:

 

I had one yesterday :laughing: it's like the universe telling me "see, see, and if your toothbrush had Bluetooth, everything would be better!"

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I live in a big city so hardly any animals on the streets for me. I'm afraid of any kind of insect ... I'm a chicken.. LOL

Chicken x2... :facepalm::rofl:

I don't know why but any kind of bug is enough to put me into a flight or fight mode... mostly choosing the run away flight one... :rofl:

OMG all this animal and insect talk..  :laughing:

Never fail to amuse me you guys!

 

It is my off day today. Yesterday I had this crazy amount of task to do (which I have yet to finish..) I felt like I was losing it. :headdesk:

 

@AmudoBun oh no.. nervousness is completely normal though. I hope the result will still be fine!! You actually would feel worse than it actually was..

3 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

@AmudoBun oh no.. nervousness is completely normal though. I hope the result will still be fine!! You actually would feel worse than it actually was..

I know the result as I knew that I have failed so I told the professor and didn't even turn the paper in and left early ^^ (I just failed  and I was the only one who has failed today><)

 

7 minutes ago, AmudoBun said:

I know the result as I knew that I have failed so I told the professor and didn't even turn the paper in and left early ^^ (I just failed  and I was the only one who has failed today><)

 

 

 

Ah I see.. I'm sorry for that. You'll bounce back I believe! Are you planning to retake the paper then? 

3 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

 

Ah I see.. I'm sorry for that. You'll bounce back I believe! Are you planning to retake the paper then? 

Yepp - I have to - sadly next scheduled is full and I also have other exams so I have to take this exam on 15th ^^ (With the hardest exam of this semestr on 13th >< ) Well hopefully I'll manage somehow xP

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.