Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

11 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Ding ding ding! :rofl:

My boyfriend and his best friend are discussing which is the best reading order for me so... yeah :rofl:

And yessss, i am looking forward to the Stormlight Archive! His best friend has sold it to me really well and the way they talk about the other books is one of the reasons why i'm using my full super-reading powers :rofl:

The books are amazing so far, but yeah, discussing them with him is :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. It's really fun to have that kind of conversations:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Yes it is, it is rare to find someone who likes the fantasy gera these days (everyone is into Sci Fi for some reason  :sigh:).. Enjoy the books and pay attention to details, Brandon likes to hide stuff in plain sight and catching his foreshadowing is fun

3 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Yes it is, it is rare to find someone who likes the fantasy gera these days (everyone is into Sci Fi for some reason  :sigh:).. Enjoy the books and pay attention to details, Brandon likes to hide stuff in plain sight and catching his foreshadowing is fun

Yeah, he said he's tried to convert people to no avail :13877886: I'm a big fan of both Sci Fi and Fantasy, i had been looking for a series to get into for a looong time and i found it (with bonus boyfriend hahahahaha)

And omg yes yes yes, even in the books i've read so far, there was stuff i could see coming from MILES but when it was revealed it was still shocking af. I love that kind of commitment to the world/worlds from an author so i'm all :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

We can cancel exams 3 days before the exam date but apparently it's 4 days. I just chickened out and decided to drop out of my monday exam and got myself mentally prepared to start preparing for the next exam. I hit the cancel button and it said the cancelling period ended yesterday, so yeah. That was a hard kick in the butt. We can only fail an exam thrice and I've failed this one before so I am very chicken right now.

26 minutes ago, robin said:

We can cancel exams 3 days before the exam date but apparently it's 4 days. I just chickened out and decided to drop out of my monday exam and got myself mentally prepared to start preparing for the next exam. I hit the cancel button and it said the cancelling period ended yesterday, so yeah. That was a hard kick in the butt. We can only fail an exam thrice and I've failed this one before so I am very chicken right now.

This is actually not a bad thing. Now that you don't have the option to cancel the exam, you won't be thinking about it and considering not doing it, which is very distracting and a sure way to kill motivation.

You still have two days to study so buckle up and get to it. You have the advantage of taking the exam before (even if you failed), so you know what to expect. Do your best and focus on getting ready for Monday and you will be just fine. Exams can be scary, but they are really not that big of a deal. Just stay calm and make sure you are adequately prepared.

Good luck, I am cheering for you :smiley-happy105: 

39 minutes ago, Neenah said:

This is actually not a bad thing. Now that you don't have the option to cancel the exam, you won't be thinking about it and considering not doing it, which is very distracting and a sure way to kill motivation.

You still have two days to study so buckle up and get to it. You have the advantage of taking the exam before (even if you failed), so you know what to expect. Do your best and focus on getting ready for Monday and you will be just fine. Exams can be scary, but they are really not that big of a deal. Just stay calm and make sure you are adequately prepared.

Good luck, I am cheering for you :smiley-happy105: 

Thank you!! That’s true, now I don’t feel all giddy about cancelling or not and have a clear goal. 

I fell for the trap again where I study a subject but don’t study for the exam. So now I am just going to have to focus on practicing the application of 10 pages of equations without adequate understanding and hope it’s enough for a pass :10640793:  Last time I studied this subject was a year ago and my brain resets after exams so it’s like studying everything from the beginning. It’s sad because this subject is actually super interesting to me. 

On 7/10/2018 at 8:49 AM, VyVy99 said:

@Murieleirum How could they even let that happen??? :gaah: Organizing skills literally to die for. You kill both of those tests gurl.

Anw, today the "handmade" phone case arrived. My friend drew it specially for me so I can put it in the back of my transparent case. But by accident the painting was ruined, so we had to look for an online store and send them the picture of the painting for custom made. She was so upset because it came out not as clear and pretty, and it was ment for my early bday present :1:

We're in 2 different countries so it was hard to arrange things, but still I appreciate all her dedication <3 

36912963_1118501871640963_80759530424841

This is so late, but please let me say this still: It still looks so coooool!!!

____

I am popping in to say this:

I've been on and off the Planet lately because I had to finish my master thesis. I had to block the Planet during weekdays and had to resort to incognito when half watching the JGP (I mean, I can't really escape that).

Buuuut! I've done it! I've defended the thesis yesterday, and have passed.

I now officially have an MSc in Applied Mathematics.

Now off to sleep and catching up on all the news I've missed.

1 hour ago, yuzupon said:

____

I've been on and off the Planet lately because I had to finish my master thesis. I had to block the Planet during weekdays and had to resort to incognito when half watching the JGP (I mean, I can't really escape that).

Congratulations, this is a great achievement   :happy0158:  

4 hours ago, yuzupon said:

____

That's amazing, congratulations! Tbh the self-control you've shown staying away from all the shitposting and rambling on the planet is also pretty impressive, I always cave after a day or two and come sneaking back.

But an MSc in Applied Mathematics is :bow: :bow: :bow: 

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

That's amazing, congratulations! Tbh the self-control you've shown staying away from all the shitposting and rambling on the planet is also pretty impressive, I always cave after a day or two and come sneaking back.

But an MSc in Applied Mathematics is :bow: :bow: :bow: 

It was really hard, especially because just like every satellite, I am having a Yuzu withdrawal. I was afraid I was going to miss the announcement. Hahaha!

But, I think my eyebrows have permanently disappeared pass my hairline, cz my goodness the posts!!!:xD:

And, thank you!!!

13 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:panic:

:dancingpooh: