Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I have one final exam in an hour - and here I am spending time on this planet instead of doing anything more necessary :embSwan:

ETA: I have failed the exam - it was extremely easy but I have problem with nervousness and stuff like that and the moment I read the tasks my mind was completely blank ><

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

I live in a big city so hardly any animals on the streets for me. I'm afraid of any kind of insect ... I'm a chicken.. LOL

I  live in a big city too, yet boars on every street and every corner. Sometimes deer and moose too

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm stuck in a doctor's waiting (and waiting and waiting) room getting anxious about nothing. What's the best Yuzuru book or magazine to order while I'm waiting?

I don't have a lot of magazines, but the Figure Skate Fan Express SP (the one with the misspelled but now corrected title LRoad to Glory) was pretty good! I also ordered Figure Skaters Vol. 5 and that poster of Swan Yuzu on the ice after a fall was enough of a reason for me to get it. :space:

That said, his autobiographies Blue Flames I and II are also worth checking out. :D

44 minutes ago, Katt said:

I saw Yuzu and his +200$ toothbrush and I realize I have a dentist's appointment in 30 minutes :facepalm:

I had one yesterday :laughing: it's like the universe telling me "see, see, and if your toothbrush had Bluetooth, everything would be better!"

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I live in a big city so hardly any animals on the streets for me. I'm afraid of any kind of insect ... I'm a chicken.. LOL

Chicken x2... :facepalm::rofl:

I don't know why but any kind of bug is enough to put me into a flight or fight mode... mostly choosing the run away flight one... :rofl:

OMG all this animal and insect talk..  :laughing:

Never fail to amuse me you guys!

It is my off day today. Yesterday I had this crazy amount of task to do (which I have yet to finish..) I felt like I was losing it. :headdesk:

@AmudoBun oh no.. nervousness is completely normal though. I hope the result will still be fine!! You actually would feel worse than it actually was..

3 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

@AmudoBun oh no.. nervousness is completely normal though. I hope the result will still be fine!! You actually would feel worse than it actually was..

I know the result as I knew that I have failed so I told the professor and didn't even turn the paper in and left early ^^ (I just failed  and I was the only one who has failed today><)

7 minutes ago, AmudoBun said:

I know the result as I knew that I have failed so I told the professor and didn't even turn the paper in and left early ^^ (I just failed  and I was the only one who has failed today><)

Ah I see.. I'm sorry for that. You'll bounce back I believe! Are you planning to retake the paper then? 

3 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

Ah I see.. I'm sorry for that. You'll bounce back I believe! Are you planning to retake the paper then? 

Yepp - I have to - sadly next scheduled is full and I also have other exams so I have to take this exam on 15th ^^ (With the hardest exam of this semestr on 13th >< ) Well hopefully I'll manage somehow xP