The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

34 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Nice.....but not sure if this is a fair comparison, this must include the online tickets for the streamed concert....

Agreed, because that would make it 228.571 people at each concert and there is no place on earth where that is humanly possible :rolleye0008:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin at Met Gala??? omg :13877886:

As I said before, it makes no sense for Jimin to attend alone when Suga the Valentino anbassador is right there. Would be very very cool if they walk the carpet together

On 4/29/2023 at 10:12 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Congrats, our leader!

I've always loved the expression on his face as he has his back turned to the crowd. He looks so adorably giddy and awkward 

On 4/29/2023 at 8:08 PM, rockstaryuzu said:
On 4/29/2023 at 11:36 PM, ralucutzagy said:

awwwwwwwww

I'm so happy about our seats but it would have been unbelievable to be standing near Jimin during the concert. We ran into a few ARMY that got to go to both shows in Belmont. I just thought "how?!?" but now I realize that they probably got on Stubhub or something.

I finally got my pictures from New York up on Facebook. Unfortunately, a lot of my videos were too big to post.

https://www.facebook.com/tammyzea

Chris got me tickets (3 tickets) for this on my birthday weekend - but I may not be able to get anyone to watch the dogs - anyone want to come to Tucson for three days? (Also plans on going up into the mountains for the weekend....I'm a little annoyed he waiting this long to make any kind of plan because it's hard to find a dog sitter for a holiday weekend this late_  AND GREAT PICs (I also follow you on Facebook so see them there, too)

https://hypebeast.com/2023/4/bts-exhibition-proof-los-angeles-k-pop-10th-anniversary