The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I see that @rockstaryuzu is currently bored out of her mind hahaha

Prudential was so so so bad at handling the GA queue and wristband/VIP package distribution today though. It was a total nightmare in windy freezing rain for hours on end. Medics were called twice. People rushing, crying, fainting, having panic attacks left and right. All because staffs said they were "punishing" their VIPs, because they started lining up before 9am, by walking around randomly pulling out groups of 10 people into different line so give them random number wristband.... at first they even pick people at random to give VIP package... like they have to give them to everyone anyways... why even?!!!! The petty power trip if I ever see one. Like what is this kind of power trip?!!

Thing got sorted out once SUGA crew arrived and switch with Prudential staffs, thankfully. My friends were waiting in the GA mess for hours under the rain. At least they got their wristbands and went to eat now 😕

I sure hope to God that GA in LA and Oakland will take after UBS and not be like this mess 😭

56 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Prudential was so so so bad at handling the GA queue and wristband/VIP package distribution today though. It was a total nightmare in windy freezing rain for hours on end. Medics were called twice. People rushing, crying, fainting, having panic attacks left and right. All because staffs said they were "punishing" their VIPs, because they started lining up before 9am, by walking around randomly pulling out groups of 10 people into different line so give them random number wristband.... at first they even pick people at random to give VIP package... like they have to give them to everyone anyways... why even?!!!! The petty power trip if I ever see one. Like what is this kind of power trip?!!

Thing got sorted out once SUGA crew arrived and switch with Prudential staffs, thankfully. My friends were waiting in the GA mess for hours under the rain. At least they got their wristbands and went to eat now 😕

I sure hope to God that GA in LA and Oakland will take after UBS and not be like this mess 😭

Wow that sounds awful. It's a very wet and windy day here all across the city... been pouring since last night at JFK. 

I don't get this 'punishing' people bit. If the facility really truly doesn't want people queing early, then don't let them on the grounds ffs. Have security fences, lock them so queuers can't get in. Or else accomodate the queue.  Don't treat people like dirt just because they're being enthusiastic fans.

Also, every single GA ticket is VIP, that was how they were sold. 'Randomly' picking people to get VIP means they're cheating people who paid for VIP out of it. 

Society has gotten savage. Jesus Mary and Joseph. 

I hope your friends don't let it spoil the show for them. 

Still in NY. Still an hour to go before boarding. And I need a nap. Easier to get wine in this terminal than it is to get coffee. 

Also, all this could be avoided if queue numbers were assigned to the tickets as they were purchased. Let people in in  ticket purchase order, since that actually IS random and everyone has an equal chance. 

Edited to add: the bit about them denying ADA accommodation is an infringement of federal law - a literal crime. The ARMY that happened to should report it because Prudential Center will be charged for that. 

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

hmmm a lot of photos with our Hobi ... we didn't had the same luck with Jin.

Honestly, not sure if I like getting all these pics. Feels like he is treated like some "show dog" to me....but it could also be that this base just takes more pics then Jins for this military website, where families and friends can see the pictures of their sons/friends and of course Hobi would be part of it....

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There were unicorns as well as ARMY in attendance at the show.... :roll:

https://twitter.com/seesawtrash_/status/1652075906356203523?s=19

What? How did they manage this? Crazy....

50 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Gosh, sounds horrible....

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Still in NY. Still an hour to go before boarding. And I need a nap. Easier to get wine in this terminal than it is to get coffee. 

......and, how many glasses did you have ;)

But I hope you found a good coffee and your flight will be finally on time

4 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

.and, how many glasses did you have ;)

But I hope you found a good coffee and your flight will be finally on time

Two, and no coffee. I need my Timmie's. I'll wait until I get to Pearson.

16 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

What an adventure for you!

Have a safe flight!!!

Another great concert despite the Prudential's mess! Yoongi was hilarious!!!

Samsung only, no iPhone ok?!! OK, noted sir!!

Luckily I have Samsung, should I ever meet Yoongi. 

Oh! While I was wandering the duty free today, I discovered why he was giving away Hennessey samples - there's an endorsement deal between Hennessey and the NBA - the NBA logo was on some of the boxes