The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Namjoon came home, too. Is he the one to be leaving next? 

My thoughts, exactly.  He'll be going next - and Jimin.  This made me cry.  Growing up is hard - especially in the sort of hyper-active surreal bubble he's been in.  Alll of them. 

And Samsung should be SO happy to have Yoongi.  Even in In the Soop and any other show, he always shows the "product" and has a goofy smile.  LIke he knows he's supposed to promote it and just takes it seriously, yet not.

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Namjoon came home, too. Is he the one to be leaving next? 

This sounds....not really sure how it sounds...it doesn't give me good feelings.

And yes, it sounds like he might leave next. But he could still be working on his new project and/or its not going like he wants it to go and he decided to let it go for now...who knows, but we will see.

Need to vent:

Spoiler

And, what the freaking heck is wrong with some k-pop stans?!? It's been a month since the first attack against Taehyun and they are back with another hate attack after his post today on childrens day. I really hope BigHits legal team is taking mass action. This is getting out of hand.

40 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

This sounds....not really sure how it sounds...it doesn't give me good feelings.

And yes, it sounds like he might leave next. But he could still be working on his new project and/or its not going like he wants it to go and he decided to let it go for now...who knows, but we will see.

Need to vent:

Reveal hidden contents

And, what the freaking heck is wrong with some k-pop stans?!? It's been a month since the first attack against Taehyun and they are back with another hate attack after his post today on childrens day. I really hope BigHits legal team is taking mass action. This is getting out of hand.

RM did say, regarding his next project, that it may be something that comes out before, or maybe, after the military.  There was never assurance it would come out first.  I know that prospect of him leaving, all of them leaving and being gone for such a long time, and for them - not seeing each other - is not happy.  And when I think Jimin - I just think that they had all said, up front, that there would be a solo project and then enlistment.  Face is certainly Jimin's project - even with Yoongi telling him he should put out more and maybe tour,  I'm sure every one of them would like to tour, but time is the enemy with that.  

The timing on RM (and Jimin) may be set so they can at least attend the Seoul Agust D shows.    I think even if he announced today, he would still have 6 weeks (?).   I know that Hobi won't be able to go because his 100 days is July 27 when he can get vacation.  Does anyone know enough about the military process to know if there are always new recruitment training dates?  Hobi will be shipped out to someplace else after the five weeks - with a five week basic training expectation, maybe they have a new class come in to the training centers every six weeks...

It is just sad -

(also - I got the second moderna bivalent booster and the guy giving the injection asked if I had plans for Friday, meaning today, so I have a suspicion I'm going to feel really crummy soon.  The arm already really hurts -)

Is anyone else having issues with the Weverse page?  No matter what I click (artist, media, live), I just get the feed.  If I go to notifications and click on, say, RM's recent post, it'll take me to that post - but if I am on the main page and click anything (not counting notifications - nothing but feed.

Edit: ditto for TXT.  WTF?

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Is anyone else having issues with the Weverse page?  No matter what I click (artist, media, live), I just get the feed.  If I go to notifications and click on, say, RM's recent post, it'll take me to that post - but if I am on the main page and click anything (not counting notifications - nothing but feed.

Edit: ditto for TXT.  WTF?

I am not having thos issue - Weverse working normally for me

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Another oldie photoshoot :68468287:

Get that sexiness on display, Namjoon!

So... I got the new car, and I immediately placed an order for this https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1235839883/bts-and-army-logo-only-butter-inspired?transaction_id=3548226075  

It was a hard choice because there were so many other decals that looked cute.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

So... I got the new car, and I immediately placed an order for this https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1235839883/bts-and-army-logo-only-butter-inspired?transaction_id=3548226075  

It was a hard choice because there were so many other decals that looked cute.

Congrats on the new car! What did you get?

Also, I think I need one of those decals for my Kookie (my little red Ioniq).