The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

52 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Congrats on the new car! What did you get?

Also, I think I need one of those decals for my Kookie (my little red Ioniq).

Got a white Audi A3 from 2019 (so not really brand new lol). It’s funny because I sold my previous one just before I became ARMY which means yesterday was the first time I heard the guys while driving and it hits so different. The honour of the first song being played was Set me free pt. 2 🤣

I still need to give it a name. Might go with Chicken noodle soup or something crazy😆

27 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Got a white Audi A3 from 2019 (so not really brand new lol). It’s funny because I sold my previous one just before I became ARMY which means yesterday was the first time I heard the guys while driving and it hits so different. The honour of the first song being played was Set me free pt. 2 🤣

I still need to give it a name. Might go with Chicken noodle soup or something crazy😆

Oh, that's a nice drive (Audis are expensive imports over here)! I do most of my BTS listening in my car and it totally hits different. 

Perhaps your car can be Chim Chim, because the first song you played in it was a Jimin song.

I got Kookie on the first of September,  hence why I named her after JK. 

On 5/4/2023 at 5:29 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

...but why do they look like a group of middle schoolers at a school sports day? 😂

The latest photo of Hobi with the poster he made for his parents for Children's Day is even more so! Like, is he in the military, or in summer camp? 

This is cute:

Compare to this:

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
And the child born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, good and gay.[1]

Hobi's still Sunday's child :)

Love Hobi.   Speaking of family - Jin's sister-in-law is pregnant with another boy (posted a sex-reveal video on Instagram.

And I think this is something we've all suspected.  I sure did even at the Hybe Insight store (which is no longer..)

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Love Hobi.   Speaking of family - Jin's sister-in-law is pregnant with another boy (posted a sex-reveal video on Instagram.

And I think this is something we've all suspected.  I sure did even at the Hybe Insight store (which is no longer..)

But that price on the Whale keychain is good! And also, how on earth do they still have any unsold Whale keychains? That vanished from Weverse Global like a snowflake on hot coals, it sold so fast! ( and so did the Yut Nori kit)

I'm in the US eunning around meeting people so haven't been online much. @barbara is there no chance I'd be seeing you at all? I'm going to Oakland May 15!

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

awww

I saw people talking about this but didn't see the post. His drawing is so cute! How sweet~

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Jin's sister-in-law is pregnant with another boy (posted a sex-reveal video on Instagram.

So Jin is about to have a second nephew?I wonder what this one's nickname will be lol

On 5/6/2023 at 8:43 AM, Whoopiewoop said:

Oohh I like that. Chim Chim it is.

Nice ride!! And relatively new! Chim Chin is such a cute nickname! Maybe get a Chimmy sticker for it too hehe

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But that price on the Whale keychain is good! And also, how on earth do they still have any unsold Whale keychains? That vanished from Weverse Global like a snowflake on hot coals, it sold so fast! ( and so did the Yut Nori kit)

It maybe extra stocks saved for in-store sale. 

Also, I won a ticket for Seoul concert!! Day 1 seated~~~ Imma be seeing Yoongi in Seoul!! I had really hoped for Day 2 cuz it'd be the last one of the tour and he may have something special planned 🥹 I'll try during army presale. Wish me luck~~~

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Also, I won a ticket for Seoul concert!! Day 1

Wow, congratulations!!! That's super exciting.

Meanwhile, I'm getting a bit desperate here... do any of you know anyone who could possibly make use of my TXT tickets for the show at UBS Arena tomorrow night? At this point I'll entertain any reasonable offer. 

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow, congratulations!!! That's super exciting.

Meanwhile, I'm getting a bit desperate here... do any of you know anyone who could possibly make use of my TXT tickets for the show at UBS Arena tomorrow night? At this point I'll entertain any reasonable offer. 

I don't know any channel for TXT tix sale except for Twt and reddit, and that discord channel.

Have you tried putting it on stub hub?

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I don't know any channel for TXT tix sale except for Twt and reddit, and that discord channel.

Have you tried putting it on stub hub?

Yes I've got my listing up. Looks like there's a lot of people trying to sell their tickets. I'm guessing Yoongi's tour ruined a bunch of people's plans for TXT, not just me