19 minutes ago, barbara said:

I'm glad they didn't just have RM or Jin do Suga's part. But they do need to have a performance (or two) ready for the Grammy's.  They are in two months and there is no way Suga will be able to perform.  Maybe he can attend, though.  He is so missed.  Who'd have thought that a group of six would look so small?

ikr ... it feels awkward without him ... there's no way he will be able to perform in two month ... at list I don't think so ... he still wasn't aloud to move his arm in his last vlive and there's a long rehab in sight for him ... he must take it easy in order to heal well...

___

On a more happier note, we already have 3 versions of LGO:

the main one, on the pillow and the one dropped today: in the forest! yay

25 minutes ago, barbara said:

I'm glad they didn't just have RM or Jin do Suga's part. But they do need to have a performance (or two) ready for the Grammy's.  They are in two months and there is no way Suga will be able to perform.  Maybe he can attend, though.  He is so missed.  Who'd have thought that a group of six would look so small?

It looks really strange with one member missing.........

Is it already known who will perform at the Grammys?

I have to admit that I hope that they will only perform at the Grammys when they have the opportunity to do it live on site and that will most likely not be possible in two months. Imagine that they are allowed to perform now, meaning with video stream, that gives only a fraction of the actual atmosphere and I wish for the guys that they can blow the audience away with their performance and enjoy the stage.
If they are allowed to perform now, they probably won't be allowed to do it again next year or the probability is very small, I think.
To me it would feel like the nomination, give them a crumb of recognition but not the actual cake.....

Jungkook interview about the BE album is up on Weverse. For some reason, I  can't  copy and paste the link w/my phone today...anyway go look at it, it's  surprising  how deep Jungkook turns out to be once he starts talking about himself

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jungkook interview about the BE album is up on Weverse. For some reason, I  can't  copy and paste the link w/my phone today...anyway go look at it, it's  surprising  how deep Jungkook turns out to be once he starts talking about himself

Anyone on this forum is likely to have Weverse on their menu bar so just knowing there's something new up is all the direction I need...Thanks!

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Except me, who has it on my menu bar but can't find JK...  It's not under Vlive....

It's  on Weverse,  not VLive. It's  in the Weverse Magazine section.

They just posted an interview with RM too.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's  on Weverse,  not VLive. It's  in the Weverse Magazine section.

They just posted an interview with RM too.

Well, I feel just slightly idiotic for not having scrolled that far down the page before.   Thanks.