The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Honestly, at this point Billboard needs to stop playing games and just accept that people really do like BTS. Like, what on earth is their problem with fans liking music and showing it by sales and streams?

Cuz they can't get any profits from the boys that way. They push for heavy radio percentage cuz they earn hunhdreds of thousands from payola. Sales and streams go to the artists and their companies so.....

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Also, Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter~~

And I just passed my US visa interview 🥳🥳🥳

Contemplating if I should do NYC stop since 9 people of our group would be there too 🤔 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin's and IUxSUGA's pics are such contrasts I love them hahahaha

53 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae looks like a tall drink of water in that outfit

Lmaoooooooo 

And that hair!! Dayum!!!

Also tracklist!!! I claimed track 7 before the rrveal and it really sounds like my kind of song already!! Polar night, where the night lasts longer than 24 hours 🥰🥰🥰 Can't wait for April 21st!!!

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Cuz they can't get any profits from the boys that way. They push for heavy radio percentage cuz they earn hunhdreds of thousands from payola. Sales and streams go to the artists and their companies so.....

But that's just the thing. The radio stations get the payola money, not Billboard, right? So either Billboard is funded by the music industry, in which case all those charts are just marketing tools and have no real meaning, or it's independent,  in which case they should be more objective and accept BTS+ARMY supremacy

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Twitter is saying Billboard is changing the rules again. It's not official yet but they're saying that only 1 sale per e-mail will count.

Why am I not surprised.....🙄

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg he's in the studio!!!! 

Wuhu🥳, nice to see😃.

So, I think he will do a Jin😉.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

LOL, IU looks so stiff and like she's shocked.

32 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Eh? When will this be? Because @Old Cat Lady and I are going to Yoongi's NYC show on April 27th

OMG IS THIS A SIGN I HAVE TO GO TO NYC?!!! UGHH I HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE IT WORK SOMEHOW!!

I have LA and Oakland tickets, sans May 14th which I still haven't found yet!!

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But that's just the thing. The radio stations get the payola money, not Billboard, right? So either Billboard is funded by the music industry, in which case all those charts are just marketing tools and have no real meaning, or it's independent,  in which case they should be more objective and accept BTS+ARMY supremacy

They're just marketing tools cuz they're obviously not independent nor trying to be objective. Pretty sure BB gets plenty of money from radio or sth like that. I don't know how all that works but they have got to be profitting somehow, that's why they pushed for radio play above legit streams and sales 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:eeking::dbana:

:13877886:...damn this guy is so fine.

Guys, important question: have we ever heard/seen a rumor that Namjoon has a tattoo on his back?

Because I'm watching memories of 2022, the Ptd MV making clip and one can see a black shadow on his back under his white shirt and it confuses me quite a bit...

Edit: memories 2021 of course🤦🏼‍♀️