The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

19 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Honestly, at this point Billboard needs to stop playing games and just accept that people really do like BTS. Like, what on earth is their problem with fans liking music and showing it by sales and streams?

We know this will impact other artists as well, at least.  Taylor's fans do the same things ARMY does,

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I love that someone commented on Twitter that they like like two siblings being forced to have a picture taken together,  So.stiff.

Also - I am flying to SF tomorrow afternoon and then to Seoul Wednesday morning so I may be scatterbrained and intermittently present the next few days....

4 hours ago, barbara said:

We know this will impact other artists as well, at least.  Taylor's fans do the same things ARMY does,

Not too much though cuz they at least get radio play, which is quite heavy percentaged on the chart atp, especially Taylor.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

I love that someone commented on Twitter that they like like two siblings being forced to have a picture taken together,  So.stiff.

Also - I am flying to SF tomorrow afternoon and then to Seoul Wednesday morning so I may be scatterbrained and intermittently present the next few days....

Have a safe journey Barbara!!! Pity I couldn't join you in Seoul this spring. Yoongi really turned all my plans upside down 😂

I'm seeing reports on Twitter that BB filtered the sales of Jimin's "Like Crazy" track from around 100k down to 14k for this week's tracking, changing the rules after his #1 last week and literally pushing him from the top 10...

BB doesn't get it, do they? Radio is dead.

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm seeing reports on Twitter that BB filtered the sales of Jimin's "Like Crazy" track from around 100k down to 14k for this week's tracking, changing the rules after his #1 last week and literally pushing him from the top 10...

BB doesn't get it, do they? Radio is dead.

And they messed with the wrong fandom again ... Army on twt is boiling demanding an explanation and answers ... BBracist and BBcorupt are trending worldwide.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

And they messed with the wrong fandom again ... Army on twt is boiling demanding an explanation and answers ... BBracist and BBcorupt are trending worldwide.

Honedtly, this is going to continue until a chart that's more honest and influential comes along. BB doesn't care how they're perceived