The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

A silver lining for this alternate service for Yoongi just occurred to me.  As this is the "type" of service that the sons of many government officials or sons of super rich Koreans get, even if three months longer, offers a level of freedom.  He can, in fact, go home after his "shift", be it a day or night one.  And he won't be under observation 24/7.  It sounds like an almost "typical" 9-5 five day a week job.  He will be able to continue writing music.  And will probably be able to go to his studio at Hybe on his days off.  He should also have more phone freedom and will be able to keep in touch with the other members (and should be able to still see the ones who haven't enlisted yet, at least in the confines of his home or Hybe).  In addition, when Jin is out and then Hobi, he'll be able to work with them on future OT7 stuff. He won't be able to share anything he's working on with us, but that doesn't mean he won't be creating.

I feel better believing that he will be able to work on his music, because I think that if that was kept from him, it would really make him miserable.

59 minutes ago, barbara said:

I feel better believing that he will be able to work on his music, because I think that if that was kept from him, it would really make him miserable

Me too. I wouldn't be surprised if he returns with a whole album ready to go

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jimin also had shoulder issues during the Love Yourself tour, according to what they showed in Break The Silence.  I wonder if he's also going to end up in alternative service because of that? 

I dont think so. Jimins problems "only" came from stiff muscles, they kind of closed up on him (might have been from a "stucked" nerve, had something like this before and it sucked). It's wasn't, thankfully, a injury.

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

The drawing is so cute😂

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Me too. I wouldn't be surprised if he returns with a whole album ready to go

I thought he might smuggle some equipment into the military😎. Already saw him sitting in a closet recording in the middle of the night😂😉

23 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I dont think so. Jimins problems "only" came from stiff muscles, they kind of closed up on him (might have been from a "stucked" nerve, had something like this before and it sucked). It's wasn't, thankfully, a injury.

The drawing is so cute😂

I thought he might smuggle some equipment into the military😎. Already saw him sitting in a closet recording in the middle of the night😂😉

It's likely that Jin and definitely Hobi have been writing or recording things on their phones.  They could even be sending them back to the "mother ship" to work on in earnest when they are finished with the military. Jin knows that writing about his emotions is a healthy outlet for him.  And music is life to Hobi.  There's no way he hasn't written something in five months.  They are kept very busy but do have free time.  I hadn't really thought much about it and the chances of having work archived at Hybe until the recent realization that Yoongi may well have the studio available to him during his enlistment time.  (Now I am manifesting that he is stationed in Seoul, because I suppose they can send those "civil" guys elsewhere, but it would be nothing but purposeful cruelty to do that to him.

On 9/15/2023 at 7:29 PM, barbara said:

And as much as I have missed Jin and his laugh and his voice, I am genuinely surprised at how fast those 9 months felt. 

I think it's gone by so quickly because the guys have put so much care into the planning. We've been busier during their solo events than when they were together. Army are worried about 2025, but they clearly put a lot of thought into making this transition easier and keep the momentum rolling. It's the first 6 month of 2024 that we're going to really be feeling the void.

I do wonder what's tougher for the guys - 18 months of regular service or 21 months of alternative service. with the alternative service, they can have a relatively normal life and do a lot of their normal activities, but it's a longer time without getting to perform. At least Yoongi gets enough time to do his lifelong passion

And Jin's been such a good hyung 

And Knetz and Jnetz have taken notice of how thoughtful Jin has been of his fans