The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:clap:

It's still a great achievement, and maybe those other fandoms made giant last minute pushes, but as late as a couple hours before tracking week end, all the predictions were saying 3D was going to be no. 2 on the Hot 100, including Billboard's own.  Oh well, JK can still say he got 2 solo #1's - realistically, Global should be more important than the Hot 100 anyway

On 10/9/2023 at 5:06 PM, amylance1215 said:

Jimin's docu is here soon!!

🥳🥳🥳.....but why now as payed content on weverse???

Why not keep it all on disney+, like Hobi and Yoongis?

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

This friendship is so funny!

LOL, they are cute

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He wasn't live for too long tho ... around 20 min ... I missed it, too... :crybaby:

hmmm ... we do this sounds to me like a good bye just like Jin, Hobi and Yoongi did before we know what ... eh, maybe I'm just imagining things...

sigh ...

Sometimes I think he thinks too much....

And guys, I'm so disgusted. I scrolled through Youtube and saw a video that was filmed from outside into a flat where maybe JK was with Bam and a women. Who the heck does something like this!!! I hope they will get this person.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

🥳🥳🥳.....but why now as payed content on weverse???

Why not keep it all on disney+, like Hobi and Yoongis?

LOL, they are cute

Sometimes I think he thinks too much....

And guys, I'm so disgusted. I scrolled through Youtube and saw a video that was filmed from outside into a flat where maybe JK was with Bam and a women. Who the heck does something like this!!! I hope they will get this person.

I don't have Disney so am fine getting Jimin on Weverse.  Remember all the studios are rethinking their business models - the only studios not having problems with $$ are Amazon and Apple and that's only because entertainment is just a tiny bit of their businesses - not their principal money makers.

Namjoon definitely thinks too much.  And in spite of all the assurances of a comeback in 2025, this is really the most sincere he's sounded about how much he misses OT7.  The combined energy and the family ties.  I understand that probably most of them welcomed some time away, some time off, but felt that a time would come when each one of them would long for the unique thing that is BTS.