The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 minutes ago, barbara said:

It actually hasn't been officially released as a single, as a song, though you can stream it on YouTube.  Maybe the release date is meant to happen the day before Lollapalooza.  It seems odd timing since the song is clearly available, but, on the other hand, they weren't going to be able to hold #1 with JK coming a week later.  It seems like the release timing was screwed up at Hybe, so maybe re-doing a release date is a good thing.

And Hobi.  I am so excited that, with the stupid new Billboard rules about digital releases, maybe Jack in the Box can show up high on the charts.  It's far more appealing to the general listening public that D-Day because it has more lyrical stuff on it.  And I think ARMY will support it.  I am - and was disappointed that all we got was the digital when it first came out..

I bought two copies of the digital and still haven't unboxed them. I am absolutely buying the physical as well

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw a poster saying the official CD release is Aug 4? 

1 hour ago, barbara said:

It actually hasn't been officially released as a single, as a song, though you can stream it on YouTube.  Maybe the release date is meant to happen the day before Lollapalooza.  It seems odd timing since the song is clearly available, but, on the other hand, they weren't going to be able to hold #1 with JK coming a week later.  It seems like the release timing was screwed up at Hybe, so maybe re-doing a release date is a good thing.

It's a digital single right now and they hinted there might be more new songs, so maybe there will be another song on a physical album release:think:

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And Hobi.  I am so excited that, with the stupid new Billboard rules about digital releases, maybe Jack in the Box can show up high on the charts.  It's far more appealing to the general listening public that D-Day because it has more lyrical stuff on it.  And I think ARMY will support it.  I am - and was disappointed that all we got was the digital when it first came out..

What I take from the announcment: They know how to put a live performace on a CD.

Dear BigHit/Hybe: be so kind an give us finally CDs from their live concerts! I still don't know why they have never done it, could earn so much money with it.....

5 hours ago, barbara said:

I'd like them to offer Yet to Come in Busan as a purchase on Weverse,,,,

YES! And permission to dance concert and love yourself tour and agust d and maybe even mots one...

The live band versions or concert remixes are just always sooo good.

13 hours ago, Faithyu said:

YES! And permission to dance concert and love yourself tour and agust d and maybe even mots one...

The live band versions or concert remixes are just always sooo good.

Speaking of Agust D - I thought his upcoming concerts, or at least one, was going to be live streamed but there hasn't been anything on Weverse about it. It's 2 1/2 weeks away - isn't it about the time they'd be trying to get ARMY to buy a stream?

And - where is Jimin????  Yes, to support JK, but is that it?  There, of course, been speculation that he and JK would be shooting a MV or recording something.  I can understand that Hybe may want to keep that under wraps but  as Seven featured an actress, if there are any plans for shooting something in the states, they wouldn't be able to use any American actors (or writers) because of the strikes.  

JK talks about future performances.  No schedule released on any of that?

20 minutes ago, barbara said:

And - where is Jimin????

I saw one tweet this morning mentioning he'd flown back to Seoul today. 

So if he and JK didn't film for future content, then this trip was 100% a personal schedule for him. 

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw one tweet this morning mentioning he'd flown back to Seoul today. 

So if he and JK didn't film for future content, then this trip was 100% a personal schedule for him. 

A quick trip.  I wonder why, if he was there for support, that he didn't show up in the Live.  JK did seemed bummed about the way the show unfolded (because of the weather and that he thought he could have done better with rehearsal) but my favorite moment of his whole appearance on GMA was when the nervousness and maybe even a little fear disappeared off his face when he "felt" ARMY there.  He knew they were there and he was "on" as he walked down the stairs and went to center stage, but he had a kind of blank face when he got out there and that melted away.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

A quick trip.  I wonder why, if he was there for support, that he didn't show up in the Live.  JK did seemed bummed about the way the show unfolded (because of the weather and that he thought he could have done better with rehearsal) but my favorite moment of his whole appearance on GMA was when the nervousness and maybe even a little fear disappeared off his face when he "felt" ARMY there.  He knew they were there and he was "on" as he walked down the stairs and went to center stage, but he had a kind of blank face when he got out there and that melted away.

The Seven live was to promote the songs, like the others' lives. Plus if he's there to support JK, so he can do it privately if he doesn't want to draw too much attention.

I felt that too, JK becoming comfortable and started smiling as soon as he was surrounded by Army. 

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Speaking of Agust D - I thought his upcoming concerts, or at least one, was going to be live streamed but there hasn't been anything on Weverse about it. It's 2 1/2 weeks away - isn't it about the time they'd be trying to get ARMY to buy a stream?

They didn't post info about the other Seoul live stream until a few days prior so there's still plenty of time.

They have so many great live remixes I want them all!! Fire, Save Me, Black Swan, Dionysus, etc. Hopefully eventually they will at least make a compilation of the greatest bts live performances!!