The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

39 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Creepy ... Wtf

Oh my gosh.....this is so not ok.

I hope his building has good security  and only lets people in that are listed or pre-approved by the person living there.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just saw that. No wonder JK got a dog like Bam.

Are they sending it to his home or to the office?  Either way, so NOT okay.  Who does this kind of stuff?  Like JK can't take care of himself, especially when it's ordering food.  And his building likely does have security but the people at the door may just be letting him know there is a delivery, not actually letting a delivery person in.  And he's building his own house in Iteawon.  I guess he tore down a building and is building a 3 or 4 story house with 2 additional underground floors..  And we haven't seen Bam lately.  And even if we did, he'd have to be trained as a guard dog to guard.  Dobies are not naturally vicious at all.  He's trained to pee on his pad and go to "house" and some other regular dog-training thingI hope lots of ARMY (in addition to me) are posting the #NoDynamicPricing on Twitter - and on Weverse.  If Bang wants ARMY to let them jnow when they are screwing up, we need to let them know.  I do not for a minute believe this was a decision made m=by any of the members. It os sop the opposite of BTS (and the original BigHit).  BTS made more money in their concerts last year (with 7 and streaming) than any other Korean act - and more than most anywhere on an individual concert $$$.  I knew we hadn't seen this platinum stuff for BTS concerts.  They may not be generating quite as much money with a couple of members now in the military, but, wow, those same members should have a say in what their fans have to pay.  TXT probably doesn't have the kind of clout required to influence decisions made by management, but the BTS members do.  So, any message I send regarding this, I include RM and the group as a whole.

Also, I am mostly back. It's going to take a few days for my brain to catch up with my body -