The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I think people have confirmation that JK updates has connections to sasaengs 🙈

I saw people calling them out a lot after the delivery food fiasco. Maybe let’s not risk sharing tweets from them? 😅

That being said— JK :drama:

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I saw people calling them out a lot after the delivery food fiasco. Maybe let’s not risk sharing tweets from them? 😅

ugh, really?? I didn't knew... omg

6 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Sharing updates from Elle and Bazaar is fine since they were official media. Just not fansites n stuffs. 

In other news, I camped for GA and got 329 out of ~3k so not good not bad. However,  I got into the limited VIP merch line and got a guitar pick!!!!! Omg O am elated!!! The elusive guitar pick 😭😭😭😭

A French Army actualy helped me keep my spot in line and motivated me to stay and try for the pick. Being no. 42 in line while picks have been limited to like 25-30 did not bode well for my positivity. But I got it!! :woop:

Off to get ready for Min Yoongi mow 🥰

20 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

In other news, I camped for GA and got 329 out of ~3k so not good not bad. However,  I got into the limited VIP merch line and got a guitar pick!!!!! Omg O am elated!!! The elusive guitar pick 😭😭😭😭

A French Army actualy helped me keep my spot in line and motivated me to stay and try for the pick. Being no. 42 in line while picks have been limited to like 25-30 did not bode well for my positivity. But I got it!! :woop:

Wow, so happy for you😃

20 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Have a ton of fun💜.

Cheer in the name for us as well😉.

23 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm at work right now, so I can't scream for joy for you, but internally I'm screaming and dancing around the room!  It really does make me happy when any of our group gets the good stuff, because we all know how hard it is to get! 

23 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Keep us posted on how you're doing! He is absolute FIRE 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 onstage.  Impossible to look away from. 

Also, *rest of comment in DMs*

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

How is this confirmation of JK connections with sasaengs?  The woman walking to the car and getting a hug is likely from CK or the event.  He did go to a pop-up event after and was seen dancing with Jennie but I haven't seen anything that suggests - what JK updates?on Weverse?  If he responds to anyone, we all get to see it..

6 minutes ago, barbara said:

How is this confirmation of JK connections with sasaengs?  The woman walking to the car and getting a hug is likely from CK or the event.  He did go to a pop-up event after and was seen dancing with Jennie but I haven't seen anything that suggests - what JK updates?on Weverse?  If he responds to anyone, we all get to see it..

I think she means JK Updates, the Twitter account. 

There's tons of footage on Elle, W, and Marie Claire mags social media anyway, and all that's official

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think she means JK Updates, the Twitter account. 

There's tons of footage on Elle, W, and Marie Claire mags social media anyway, and all that's official

I guess people can get an idea of when he'll be at a show or at an appearance, but not when he's going to be at the airport or at his workout or boxing club.  Those horrible people have nefarious ways.

I wasn’t referring to the account having inside information about the event specifically. They’re obviously using footage from magazines here so no problem there.

I was referring to people’s claim on twitter way before today that they are part of fan sites/sasaengs. 

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I wasn’t referring to the account having inside information about the event specifically. They’re obviously using footage from magazines here so no problem there.

I was referring to people’s claim on twitter way before today that they are part of fan sites/sasaengs. 

Boo to sasaengs.