General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

THIS. He's young still, starting his prime years; it would be a pity if he r****d so soon.

Also, good to see that the new 'taking care of oneself's health' approach is working :biggrin:

Yes! I always think about something some commentators said during one of his programs about his traits as an athlete indicating longevity as a strong point. 

4 minutes ago, liv said:

What a good thing to be healthy... compare year's condition to this year's condition... what a difference a year makes... makes you believe that everything that happened then was for a reason...ie.train smarter, not necessarily more... pace yourself .... etc..

And all the experience that he got, i.e.: the crash, the injury, the mistakes, 'old ones' coming for him, losing the world title, getting it back from 5th place SP, young guns aiming for him, the critics, the pressure... such a rollercoaster :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Finally caught up! Honestly, I wasn't expecting much... and I was right! hahaha (I also started checking with the news post @robin does so I didn't have to wade through posts of salts. Thank you!). I see that Trollzuru Hanyu is alive and well. Glad he's in top condition and healthy (that's more than I could ever ask for especially from him).