General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, xeyra said:

At this point I'm not sure any of us know what we'll feel if it is Seimei again. :rofl:

I was dissappointed w Chopin at first, but after seeing him skate it perfectly at FaOI, I'd rather him skate something he knows and can connect to and go clean than experiment and it backfire

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Well it certainly wouldn't be the old Seimei, indeed. But Shae herself has grown and she already made something truly special back then. One challenge for sure would be if he chooses 5 quads, to incorporate that in such a way that minimal artistry is lost. And considering it's pretty dramatic music, it probably would lend itself to that but it is still a lot to ask from her. Of course, he's better now too so ah ah, yes I do want it so.

And nah ;)

I love how you keep saying Shae's the choreographer... :10742289:

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Now watch it be Carmina Burana for Warhorse powah times 1000. 

Well, has anyone else announced Carmina Burana yet this season? If he chooses it, guess no one else in the men's field would touch it with a 11 meters pole. So that would ensure this warhorse of warhorses has minimum usage this season.

Considering the intensity he showed for Seimei, he could probably pull off Carmina. And he has the flow and speed for it.