General Yuzuru Chat

A little news clip about Ice rink Sendai from TBS (I love the laddie falling over at the rink side....ME!!)

They are Tohoku High School students who said skating was a bit more difficult than they expected.  Yuzu and Shizuka were mentioned in the commentary as Olympic Champs from this rink.

On 11/25/2023 at 6:44 PM, MarnieF said:

These are such deadly gorgeous photos. Can anyone advise me on the best way to purchase a copy of this AERA publication from US?  The only option I have found is to go through e b a y    is that right?  

Hi @MarnieF, I didn't see anyone answer your question yet. I wouldn't necessarily go with eBay as the first choice for items that are not yet sold out. For things like photobooks and magazines, in the US you could consider buying from Kinokuniya--they're a Japanese bookstore chain with multiple US locations and a US online store. This is their listing for the AERA photobook:

https://united-states.kinokuniya.com/bw/9784023323506

Otherwise, you can also consider buying direct from Japan from online stores that will ship abroad like Amazon Japan, CDJapan, etc. You'll need to take international shipping fees and potential customs duties into account.

If you prefer digital books, then Amazon Japan also offers a Kindle version of the AERA photobook for sale (some extra steps are required to be able to access the content).

https://twitter.com/hirokiendo23/status/1732001803896566036?s=20

A voice from the film industry speaking up for Yuzu. I wish I understood why there aren't more doing so.

Google translate:

Why can't we just convey his image as one of the best expressors? I think it's time for the media to stop pandering to him. (I am certain this last bit means it's time for media to stop harassing him)