General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, JennyYang said:

What a sad news for international fans:sad-smiley-046:

Field of Dreams

"If you build it, they will come"

Don't feel downcast, the new rink is a very positive prospect for a great many reasons. Yuzu himself may wish to visit other places, nothing can ever be said with absolute certainty. One never knows what fates the future will hold nor what paths and choices may appear, Yuzu said similar after Haru yo Koi in RE_PRAY. 

It may be a long way to travel, going to see Yuzu in Japan. Over 9000 kilometres for Euro zone residents and similar for those residing in the Americas, but many make the journey.

People also take the opportunity to spend time visiting Yuzu related places in Sendai, only 90 minutes from Tokyo on the fastest Hayabusa trains and of course taking in the wonderful sites of outstanding natural beauty, cultural and heritage sites and experiences on offer. It is as much about the journey as the destination and even though it is a great distance to travel, most people would agree that the experience and memories and the people that were met along the way, made the effort very worthwhile indeed. 

On 11/29/2023 at 3:38 PM, Yuzu_legend said:

. . . . .  we started a group to discuss some topics and ideas  ...and one of the ideas already discussed was exactly to buy an ad in a Japanese newspaper. However the cost of a whole color page at Sponichi would be ¥9 946 500 and it's simply too much money. So for the moment we will not aim for such a project but have already other ideas and are currently working on them.   . . . . .

Gosh, that's a huge amount  :ohmygod:

On 11/29/2023 at 7:12 PM, DancingFeather said:

Thank you administrators, moderators for your work backstage! Let us know if anyone can lend a hand.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:22 AM, TokyoDream said:

Thanks for all your hard work 🥰

On 11/30/2023 at 2:13 AM, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

Thank you Admins for your prompt response and explanation. Appreciating the hard work you guys are doing:grouphug2:

I will add my own THANKS to the above  :thanks:   

8 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Model Yuzuru is something else😛

Im very glad to hear a new icerink is going to be a reality ,also even if Irene will be closed (after all nothing last forever ,not even buildings renovation is a must ) I m sure Yuzuru has already a place in mind ,his galaxy brain has everything under control 🤣

Spoiler

So I’m also a tiny little bit salty because his donation will save the rink but still those who are in charge in his town don’t move a finger to protect his privacy …sorry I had to say this 

On 11/29/2023 at 3:15 PM, fuzz_ball_21 said:

This is encouraging. Hope more expert and professionals related to this topic will become aware of Yuzu’s thesis. While he was still competing it might have been seen as a tool to reveal unfair scoping of his own performances — but now? IMO it’s high time for Yuzu’s research to be applied in practice.