General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

How nice!

i'm just going to troll here.. there's nothing a girl can use there except the luggage! gucci made a big oops giving yuzu men's collection.. i'm alsoa fan of wang yibo who's channel brand ambassador and he rocks in channels female jackets.. im guessing yuzu can do the same with gucci and many girls will die trying to get a yuzu jacket! 

23 minutes ago, newt said:

You think that'll stop anyone? I for one could easily wear the logo polo to work and no one would even realize it was a men's shirt. The same for the white sweater. Plus I think Gucci does female versions of a lot of that stuff - certainly the belts and probably the shoes. Really, it's not a problem. 

Just thinking for a second of other Japanese luxury brands Yuzu could represent that women would buy in droves, though, and what comes to mind is Mikimoto pearls. Or, if being a household name (rather than luxury) is his thing, Uniqlo. There are so many possibilities. 

But I'm waiting for the day he partners with an audio equipment company to promote their headphones or earbuds....😅

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu has got all areas of life covered. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

What's still missing is a fashion brand endorsement. But I'm sure that's coming sooner than later. How about Gucci? :pouty:

The photoshoot was conducted in Sendai, so it sounds as if they were more than willing to send their delegation to Yuzu and maybe make the correct gestures to Yuzu in order to secure him as their muse, but who knows.

Dior has Yuna and Vuitton has one of the BTS stars, why not Yuzu and Gucci?

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu has got all areas of life covered. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

What's still missing is a fashion brand endorsement. But I'm sure that's coming sooner than later. How about Gucci? :pouty:

The photoshoot was conducted in Sendai, so it sounds as if they were more than willing to send their delegation to Yuzu and maybe make the correct gestures to Yuzu in order to secure him as their muse, but who knows.

Dior has Yuna and Vuitton has one of the BTS stars, why not Yuzu and Gucci?