General Yuzuru Chat

“I felt a sense of fulfillment because I was able to make use of the emotional expressions, arm movements, and facial expressions that I had cultivated through figure skating.” A figure skater #羽生結弦 appears on the cover of the special edition of "ELLE Japon" August issue. Introducing the behind-the-scenes of the shoot.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
8 hours ago, nekodearu said:

The second option is... why not arrange the whole piece according to @Henni147's original idea from her 'Challenge for Yuzu' list? In several takes, not everything at once of course,

I could visualize him doing that. Almost like a proper ballet. 

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

*tiny little half-hearted voice*

No.... don't.... stop.....don't....

Who am I kidding? This is great! Keep going, Yuzu! 

Joking apart, does anyone else notice that his voice in interviews sounds deeper and more relaxed these days? It sounds like he's gaining confidence in himself and this path he choose of being a professional.  It's nice to see

Article about the exhibition

The Gucci building is elegant modern architecture. It is quite visionary to have created a space that is able to host exhibitions. Well done Gucci for embracing Yuzu for the inaugural event. The title 'A Journey Beyond Dreams' sums up the current stage of Pro Yuzu era. If this a hint about another show, or book title????

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].