General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

All the talk about Yuzu's next interview is making me so scared. While I will support whatever he chooses to do, I still wish for it to not end like this. 

While I will also support whatever decisions he makes, I have to agree with you. I hope he skips Worlds and gives himself more time to heal physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually before making a final decision about his career. It's been a couple days, but the wounds are still fresh.

Of course, we could all be freaking out over nothing, but I have no doubts that the media will just straight up ask him if he's going to retire.

Ahh, I guess it's time to cry again. Each day there is always something new to break our hearts.

[NEWS]

17 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

All the talk about Yuzu's next interview is making me so scared. While I will support whatever he chooses to do, I still wish for it to not end like this. 

Unless he arrived here already with a plan (which is not impossible), there is no way he will make any big decisions before seeing doctor.:68468287:

14 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

While I will also support whatever decisions he makes, I have to agree with you. I hope he skips Worlds and gives himself more time to heal physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually before making a final decision about his career. It's been a couple days, but the wounds are still fresh.

Of course, we could all be freaking out over nothing, but I have no doubts that the media will just straight up ask him if he's going to retire.

Ahh, I guess it's time to cry again. Each day there is always something new to break our hearts.

[NEWS]

What ISU did to him for the last 4 years of rewarding text book jumps with less GOE than Chen's bad jumps and so forth and ending it with a robbed bronze medal... man I just hope every fanyu stops buying tickets to go see men's events live when Yuzu retires just to show ISU how much profit Yuzu brought them for nearly 8 years.

Folks on Twitter are writing that it's normal for a non-medalist to hold an individual press conference. I guess it's been so long since Yuzu didn't medal that we've forgotten.

There could still be some sort of announcement in store but it could also just be a chance for the journalists who didn't win the lottery to ask questions.

Yeah I don't think and hope those conferences indicate his end to competiton. Since he arrived late at Bejing, and had very limited conference time unlike othet skaters he and JOC might give a chance to express his feeling, his injury and general future plan including worlds at once.  

I know someday he'll give us retirement news , but not now. 

37 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I don't like this at all :( 

Wait, I thought Nobu had another conversation with him when he said (paraphrasing here)to Yuzuru that he'd cry, and Yuzuru retorted that no, Nobu would cry...so Nobu's conclusion was he was doing better? Is this a new one? Or after? Gaah, I gotta find the receipt. So much info going around.

Yuzu, please give us those answered-but-not-answered kind of interview which you are so good at. While I have always wanted you to get out of the nonsense judging system, I prefer the big announcement to be held...er... I don't know. Maybe not now now. Not when everyone's emotion is still raw.