General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

X1Pkjh7.jpg

Hmm. Not terrible. :laughing:

(I turned it pink, but I don't have the source for the original.)

No no no no no no.... NO.  Purple POS only PLEASE!!! 

:snmouchotto: Not even a little pink.  I cannot see my favourite costume any other way.

3 minutes ago, mercedes said:

I'm scared of myself but pink chopin isn't exactly bad...it's a different shade of pink ,nothing like the old lady one by Ghana:happy0007:

and to think Yuzu gave us already the best pink costume ever with HYK:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

If pink Chopin were the original Chopin it would be a fave, it's just that our eyes are used to blue Chopin so it looks weird. :68468287: Blue Chopin goes better with the purple boards, I think.

27 minutes ago, mercedes said:

I'm scared of myself but pink chopin isn't exactly bad...it's a different shade of pink ,nothing like the old lady one by Ghana:happy0007:

and to think Yuzu gave us already the best pink costume ever with HYK:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Listen I'm an old lady(ish) and even I think the pink Ghana is dreadful. Maybe he never wore it and they just photo shopped it on.  :agree2:

4 hours ago, Paskud said:

me: *knows very well that Zuzu's skate guards not necessarily match his costumes, like red-blue Seimei showed*

my stupid brain: RAINBOW ORIGIN (with pink pants:graucho:)

Did I hear RAINBOW ORIGIN(no pink pants though lol)? Since I cant sleep anyways... why not play around with it:embSwan:

My old gold origin edit which I ended up liking haha

27 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

If pink Chopin were the original Chopin it would be a fave, it's just that our eyes are used to blue Chopin so it looks weird. :68468287: Blue Chopin goes better with the purple boards, I think.

Yes he always has to co-ordinate with the boards. :67638860:

2 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Listen I'm an old lady(ish) and even I think the pink Ghana is dreadful. Maybe he never wore it and they just photo shopped it on.  :agree2:

I'm not really that young(i'll leave alone the lady part lol)but i wouldn't be caught dead in that pink thing.!

hopefully they just used photoshop,pity they don't have some of the talent you guys have here!

Last year FaOI ,Yuzu had a pink sparkly t-shirt that was lovely!

3 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Oh, come on! It isn't THAT bad. Simply strawberry-yoghurt pink and mustard yellow together are a big no no. Otherwise it's quite decent as a cheap costume only for ads.:drinkeat::drinkeat::DancingAlien: