General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

How can he be so beautiful?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Everything is perfect, the hair, the suit that might fit, the watch which is obviously way too big for him

7 hours ago, Lunna said:

:5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1): I feel like every new content is more and more :10742290:

OK, the costume fits not so much but who cares :10814716:

6 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Imo they should put more than just suits on Yuzuru, I don't think his body and his attitude goes so well with suits - he is beautiful so he will be good in any clothes, but I like his informal attire way more. Like that bombed jacket, was that Armani or Gucci? In any case, where they dressed him there he was truly stunning. Or also the infamous white t-shirt: pure elegance. His body is so small, it's so easy with suits to cover it without highlighting it. 

He could be wearing a burlap sack and an hourglass on his wrist... THE FACE IS EVERYTHING.

5 hours ago, Veveco said:

So we need a new playboy-Yuzu-moji for the sake of... hum... what can we call it ... a complete and representative panel? Right? 

:hihi:

I heartily agree. To be used as a weapon of mass fanyu destruction, should the need arise.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Just imagine if the Yuzu x Citizen collaboration watch would be given as a prize to medalists of figure skating competitions! :pouty:

And it's highly likely that one of the medalists who's receiving the prize would be Yuzu himself...:dancingpooh:

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

And it's highly likely that one of the medalists who's receiving the prize would be Yuzu himself...:dancingpooh:

I can see this coming.

Citizen: Mr Hanyu, will you compete in B-

Yuzu: No comment.

Citizen: And if it's an exclusive handmade sparkling golden Pooh-watch with extr-

Yuzu: :notamused:

Ah, he looks so good :13877886: He makes me want to buy that watch asap :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Though he doesn't need this much retouching, his face is just perfect with beautiful skin, so if the photos looked more natural it'd be even better. <3 

I always like these kinds of photos of him too but to be honest, Kose did a wonderful job when they used skating photos of him - to me he looks the most beautiful when he's on the ice :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

8 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Those...those citizenYuzu pics...😱

even with my phone running out of data I felt compelled to come back here and comment...and my comment is...who is that guy? And what has he done to this Yuzu? --->:embSwan::kitty::peekapooh::9:

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

8 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

OMG! What did they do to him? WHO did this to him? He always looks gorgeous, but this... this is soooo much more! :10742290:

When Agawa Sawako was interviewing Mika Ninagawa, the photographer who took the pictures of Yuzu for AERA magazine, she didn’t recognize Yuzu and asked who he was. When told that it was Yuzu, she was surprised and remarked that he was beautiful.

Mika Ninagawa said that Yuzu can change himself at the flick of a switch.

Not having taken part in the Olympic torchbearer discussion, I didn't know that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wants the 2020 Olympic Games to showcase Japan's recovery from the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and Fukushima nuclear crisis.

https://www.oann.com/japan-speculates-over-identity-of-final-olympic-torchbearer/ 

In a Reuters news article entitled "Japan Speculates Over Identity Of Final Olympic Torchbearer" dated August 22, 2019, it says:

"This time, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wants the Games to showcase Japan's recovery from the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and Fukushima nuclear crisis, fueling speculation that the choice could be a young person or emerging athlete from the devastated northeast.

"Olympic organizers say that they will not reveal the final torchbearer's identity until the torch arrives in the stadium on live television, watched by billions of spectators."

It then lists potential athletes, including Yuzu:

"Yuzuru Hanyu, a heartthrob for the Japanese, who became the first man in more than 50 years to win back-to-back figure skating gold medals, also figures in the discussion. He hails from Sendai, a northern city hit by the 2011 tsunami."

If they really are trying to showcase Japan's recovery from the 2011 disaster, Yuzu would be the ideal representative of that because of his accomplishments and dedication to the recovery of the area. In addition to his athletic accomplishments, he is immensely popular with the people and has also received the People's Honor Award in recognition of everything he has done.

Knowing Yuzu, he would be inclined to not accept the position of final torchbearer even if it was offered to him because he is not a summer Olympian; however, if they said that his being the final torchbearer would assist in the recovery of his hometown of Sendai and Tohoku, he would likely accept it. This was the reason he decided to accept the acting offer when he played the Lord of Sendai in "Tono, Risoku de Gozaru" ("The Magnificent Nine"). He and his father decided that it was appropriate for him to accept the offer because it was a story about the people of Sendai helping themselves to recover from their financial difficulties.

Yuzu is also someone who is very high profile and very much in the eyes of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the Imperial family.

Having said all that, I have a feeling that it will be someone else that will surprise everyone by running into the stadium bearing the torch to light the Olympic flame.

19 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Not having taken part in the Olympic torchbearer discussion, I didn't know that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wants the 2020 Olympic Games to showcase Japan's recovery from the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and Fukushima nuclear crisis.

https://www.oann.com/japan-speculates-over-identity-of-final-olympic-torchbearer/ 

In a Reuters news article entitled "Japan Speculates Over Identity Of Final Olympic Torchbearer" dated August 22, 2019, it says:

"This time, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wants the Games to showcase Japan's recovery from the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and Fukushima nuclear crisis, fueling speculation that the choice could be a young person or emerging athlete from the devastated northeast.

"Olympic organizers say that they will not reveal the final torchbearer's identity until the torch arrives in the stadium on live television, watched by billions of spectators."

It then lists potential athletes, including Yuzu:

"Yuzuru Hanyu, a heartthrob for the Japanese, who became the first man in more than 50 years to win back-to-back figure skating gold medals, also figures in the discussion. He hails from Sendai, a northern city hit by the 2011 tsunami."

If they really are trying to showcase Japan's recovery from the 2011 disaster, Yuzu would be the ideal representative of that because of his accomplishments and dedication to the recovery of the area. In addition to his athletic accomplishments, he is immensely popular with the people and has also received the People's Honor Award in recognition of everything he has done.

Knowing Yuzu, he would be inclined to not accept the position of final torchbearer even if it was offered to him because he is not a summer Olympian; however, if they said that his being the final torchbearer would assist in the recovery of his hometown of Sendai and Tohoku, he would likely accept it. This was the reason he decided to accept the acting offer when he played the Lord of Sendai in "Tono, Risoku de Gozaru" ("The Magnificent Nine"). He and his father decided that it was appropriate for him to accept the offer because it was a story about the people of Sendai helping themselves to recover from their financial difficulties.

Yuzu is also someone who is very high profile and very much in the eyes of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the Imperial family.

Having said all that, I have a feeling that it will be someone else that will surprise everyone by running into the stadium bearing the torch to light the Olympic flame.

Imagine the level of security they would need to keep Yuzuru safe while he runs inside the stadium...it'd be crazy.

I'd be proud of him but i agree with what you said he'd probably decline,didn't he decline being the flag bearer during PC closing ceremony?

On the other hand if it could help the recovery i can't really see him saying no....we'll see next year.