General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Korean and Kpop fandom is even more terrifying, their police forces really should recruit these fans :laughing:

The gold level is always Changmin's reflection on a spoon in Victoria's picture :laughing:. Its always amaze me whenever i think about it :laughing:

Back to Yuzuru, his lastest event in Japan was on 26th, FAOI is almost 1 month later so its possible that he goes back to TCC for rehab. Its easier for him to get more ice time there. Not to mention, choreo :smiley-love017: 

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

I’m........not sure what I just walked into but a curiouscat anon alerted me to the fact that yuzu and yumi-san were in Mai and Karen’s TCC photo and I went back and checked and while idk if that’s yuzu (could be another skater) I’m pretty sure that’s yumi-san...sasuga fanyus 

i got chills while zooming in :smiley-laughing021:

i saw a lot of speculations and people came up with different ideas of who it was and then we saw the window lol 

16 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

In a video with Shoma and Nobunari, he said that he thought they'd all be dominated by their wives.  

This is what 16 year old Yuzu says about it:

I like a woman who is not so tall, and whom I want to protect.

I think it would be great if she’s someone who’s not fixated about certain things. For example, things like “Since we are attached, you must definitely do as such for me” or “It’s not ok if we don’t meet on each other’s birthdays”. I don’t want to feel restricted by such things and neither do I want to restrict someone else like that.

http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/post/105648836802/yuzuru-hanyu-talks-about-love

I imagine it would actually be very frustrating living with him: can't cook, can't drive, can't ride a bike.  Though he seems really clean.  I imagine him to be skating's version of Sheldon Cooper: brilliant at what he does but he seems like an Otaku. 

1) Shohei Otani can't drive either. It must be the traditional handsome and popular sport appeal. 

2) "Dominated by wives" might just mean their wives control family finances. Yuzu might be begging for expensive earphones after marriage.

10 minutes ago, moonkat said:

2) "Dominated by wives" might just means their wives control family finances. Yuzu might be begging for expensive earphones after marriage.

Well that makes anniversary and birthday and holiday gift giving pretty easy. When in doubt-will an earphone suffice?

The idea of dominated by wives, is not really that abnormal in east asia. It pretty much means that husbando listens to wife on anything with regards to family-whether that be family finances, when vacations are taken, kid's education and upbringing, and even curfew! Working with a bunch of asian guys in asia, most of the guys I work with live off of monthly allowances from their wives.

It's actually a pretty traditional mindset. So whomever gets Yuzu in the end, also needs to be astute at finances and investment, since he's just handing over his paycheck/wallet, and be pretty good at time and PR management for him.

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

If that boy goes full nyan again only in Niigata, I’m gonna lose it. :hachimaki:

Oh please....nyan was so last year! *flips hair*. This year it's all about the . . . The um. . .  I know! THE PUPPERS!!! :xD:

You guys make my day. I usually only lurk, but today I caught up with this thread and read the whole love issue and felt compelled to comment.

At first I just greatly admired Yuzu for his awesomeness, his prowess and artistry, but I slowly became a loving fanyu xD and I couldn't help an "awww </3" at him not liking foreign girls. 

I believe he's way too reserved for anything like this to happen, but with all the "she needs to be a skater" I kinda wanna see him on a show with a girlfriend on the ice. 

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Heroes and Future in Nagano is going to be broadcasted? (Thanks Yuzuru :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

Hide contents

Also, while I was excited about seeing Marina and Gwendal skate together after all these years I just remembered a little info I conveniently forgot - weren't they not in speaking terms? :P

When is the broadcast information?