General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Fay said:

Gold caterpillars are less scary! :)

On closer look, we'll see that the entire costume is made from prints of all his gold medals.

Just for now, I wish he were arrogant enough to do something like that. It would make so many people's heads explode. 

He never would, of course, but it's giving me a few wicked giggles to think of it.

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

On closer look, we'll see that the entire costume is made from prints of all his gold medals.

Just for now, I wish he were arrogant enough to do something like that. It would make so many people's heads explode. 

He never would, of course, but it's giving me a few wicked giggles to think of it.

Can anyone photoshop that? Lol 

15 hours ago, Kim Nhung said:

Hi everyone, I a new member bow bow bow. I am a new fan and not a English native speaker too, please forgive my  ignorance if I ask something stupid. Thank you

Xin chàooooo !!!! :10742289:

19 hours ago, MrPudding said:

The only shrieking voice I'll never be annoyed with :smiley-laughing021:

I said this before but Javi looked like he couldn't decide whether to be extremely embarassed or extremely proud of his dorki friend :rofl:

And @SparkleSalad nooo you can't relurk. You're the fruities member here and what are the odds that it might lure our Overlord here more often. Though I must confess the first time I saw your name I thought you were a huge fan of Requiem like myself :peek:

5 hours ago, Arwen said:

I bought it through CDJapan proxy There are other shops with proxy shipping, I think, but I'm sure that this one is reliable. It will be much more expensive, of course.

Many thanks for suggesting this proxy - it was more hassle free than the one I was considering before (and for around the same cost)! :bow:

5 hours ago, Arwen said:

I bought it through CDJapan proxy There are other shops with proxy shipping, I think, but I'm sure that this one is reliable. It will be much more expensive, of course.

Thank you for the proxy recommendation! It is indeed expensive, but actually less so than the other proxy services I was looking into when pre-orders were initially released... so... I might actually make some purchases this time... 

goodbye, dear contents of my wallet

1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

Xin chàooooo !!!! :10742289:

I said this before but Javi looked like he couldn't decide whether to be extremely embarassed or extremely proud of his dorki friend :rofl:

And @SparkleSalad nooo you can't relurk. You're the fruities member here and what are the odds that it might lure our Overlord here more often. Though I must confess the first time I saw your name I thought you were a huge fan of Requiem like myself :peek:

I am. It's where me name comes from. <3