General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, yura23 said:

Guys, please stop. I think here is not right thread to make conversation like that

Agree, 

I wonder how can he not fell shaking speaking with emperor of Japan

I mean, i felt shaking when i talk to headmaster

That's what's amazing about Yuzu. He always says he's nervous before competitions or during live appearances and interviews but he does not look it one bit. He's got such good control. 

6 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

That's what's amazing about Yuzu. He always says he's nervous before competitions or during live appearances and interviews but he does not look it one bit. He's got such good control. 

Well he's also said he talks a lot when he's nervous :P maybe this was one of those occasions. In all seriousness though, I agree. I could not nearly pull that off like he does

Just want to say that this forum is the best in directing the hate-free topic ( mostly because it's the planet). I don't even know why you suddenly explode like that while I've been following this thread and I don't see the so-called hate at all here @Toni. Maybe you read it elsewhere but you explode here? As far as I know the admins here always control everything nicely. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

The last one is adorable.

Yup. And Nao's right in the middle watching them, kekeke. Aw, I think Habu came over to Hanyu to meet him, since officially I saw that he stood a ways away, and where they met is where Hanyu stood with the other Olympians.

The first one too, lol. I just realized they posed for the press, and then for all the interested people behind them.

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

I really just hope western publishers officially translate and Publish 2 Aoi honoo autobiographies for western skating fans to buy and read one day. That is my final Fanyu wish

I second third and fourth this:2thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

I really just hope western publishers officially translate and Publish 2 Aoi honoo autobiographies for western skating fans to buy and read one day. That is my final Fanyu wish

If you search through tumblr there are translations done by fans- if you provide them proof of purchase of the books they will send you the translations.

(NB I have not done this, but I have seen the posts mentioning it before)