General Yuzuru Chat

Well. They aren't wrong. Anyone could see this outcome coming a mile away. Even if it wasn't also objectively true, he is the most popular figure skater in the world so.... :shrug:

The only way they stood a chance of a decent close competition + without pissing satellites off would have been not including Yuzu in the poll but writing something like (so... besides the obvious King, what is the best SP/FS of this season?) But that would never happen lol. 

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Don't take everything so negatively, guys. They were just making a joke. It's not like they expected any other outcome to be salty about it. :laughing:

No!

I thought their joke was not including yuzu in the sp poll 

6 minutes ago, robin said:

So this a what my nightmares are going to be made of tonight 

The top of the head is seriously creeping me out but I am not going to go into details because ... yeah, no. Better. I need tea.

Just now, Pamigena said:

anybody here remember The Coneheads? :rofl:  and for the love of god stop quoting it, you're making more of them :laughing:

Oh good grief. Yes, yes, I remember that movie .... remember the teeth? Now all I see is Yuzu doll with that head and those teeth. Thanks. 

Tea!

8 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

anybody here remember The Coneheads? :rofl:  and for the love of god stop quoting it, you're making more of them :laughing:

eeeeeek... I'm having bad mental images now

(and sorryy)

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

The top of the head is seriously creeping me out but I am not going to go into details because ... yeah, no. Better. I need tea.

OH GOD :smiley-shocked032: