General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Fay said:

We're indulging in our favourite pastime - we're agonising. OK, I put my trust in Yuzu. He won't just go back to old programs...

The gloom cloud looms over the orbit of the Planet :slinkaway: 

I feel so conflicted, we were supposed to be enjoying the silliness of ice shows not... this...

Just now, Hydroblade said:

The gloom cloud looms over the orbit of the Planet :slinkaway: 

I feel so conflicted, we were supposed to be enjoying the silliness of ice shows not... this...

This is so Yuzu - you never get what you count on. Surely you've figured it out by now?

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

but no one claimed that there were more than rumors in the first place,it's just that a lot of us are mentally/emotionally exhausted after today and even as a rumor it was too much to take at this particular time:dpooh:

Yes it's difficult to accept this news but after thinking it doesn't seem to me as a worse idea. Seimei 2.0 is better than some warhorse like R&J. With Chopin it's harder because it's third year of it but come on its Chopin Ballade! 

3 minutes ago, meoima said:

On a brighter note, if the rumors turn out to be true... then no boobskirt during Olympic season. I am ok with that. 

He'll come up with something expressly for you. :smiley-taunt014:

it's good that I am quite busy with life that I don't have much time to be worried. 

From my experience of being Yuzu fan, good things happened when I'm not worried. 

I will just patiently wait and see how things unfold. 

It's really good to see him enjoying the show. :smile:

Hey, he could always put in a boob skirt... no matter what the music. It's Yuzu. half the time I don't understand why the sequins or feathers are where they are on the costume.

I suppose living with Seimei would be ok, I love that music... as long as the last cut of music was used... and the step sequence cut. but I would think it has a negative vibe associated with it too?considering the competition we shall not name from 2016? If he's aiming for cutting out the bad luck (no SC, using Chopin rather than the ill fated LGC), then you would have to think about that too... 

Predicting the correct men's top three at Worlds was a piece of cake compared to this. Did anyone see Russia GP coming and a Chopin 3.0 SP on top of that? Crazy, crazy day. *shakes head and wanders off to dream about an impossible trip to Moscow* <--- actually impossible, I already have too many other plans for the autumn, sigh.

Well with seimei 2.0 a lot can actually be done since there is more music material from 2 films and also he can may be challenge the concept of masculinity and wear the miko (Japanese female priestess ) costume that seimei wore for his second dance..:pbow:

But yeah I am still a little worried about Chopin 3.0 just because Chopin 2.0 was so perfect already...I agree that he will probably upgrade to 4 Lutz to justify this conservative move... But this will make it harder for him to go clean...and thus put him in a more pressures position...

:sadPooh:

On a brighter note though, I think Chopin is a program that grows on you. The more I watched it, the more I appreciate its subtle beauty and find news things to love about it... So maybe it will gather even more fans this time around!

:POOH:

I already half-convinced myself that Yuzu is making the right decision going back to Chopin, but when I go back to reading the thread I start to have doubts again :laughing:

We all know that Yuzu usually tends to reuse his SPs. And especially for the Olympic season, I guess it would all the more be expected to be the case. The first option would be to go back to LGC, but then if he did I think we would all be also freaking out right now because of how his performances of the program went in the previous season. So then the next obvious choice would be Chopin, unless we would like him to go further back to PW (which he already skated at Olys), Etude or White Legend.

I'm telling myself to trust Yuzu a little bit more on this. I must admit though, I think I'll still need some calming breathing exercises, and probably a long walk tomorrow morning, to help me process all these new developments coming all at once all of a sudden :smiley-sad030: