General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, dotsquare said:

The Chopin step sequence is just so eye-catching. I love Yuzu's jumps but his choreography is my favourite :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yes! I rmbr Gallagher tweeted a survey of fans' fave part of Yuzu's programs and i replied that i love all of them but if i really had to choose one then i'd pick StSq/ChSq. (I know that's two but iirc Jack put them together in one option.)

18 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Weird?! It's amazing!! Ok but you can really see how much his choreography means to him. He always finds a way to integrate it into everything

..lol.

weird as in that genius kid that plays well by himself :LOL:

of course he also need all the attention on him :smiley-laughing021:

I was wondering where the usual posters are and i just remembered the gala. :8788161: 

Sorry guys, at this point in time, i'm only interested in watching comps/galas that Yuzu's in. I used to watch ONLY Yuzu's performance so i think that this is an improvement. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

I hope i'll soon progress from being a fan of Yuzu to being a fan of figure skating in general. :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw: (what is this kaomoji and did i use it right??)

10 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Are we allowed to post fanmade content here? Idk, but i really loved this

That was amazing! I... I... I have no words. Thanks for sharing! 

Fan-made videos have this thread: 

but thank you for posting this here in the gen thread as this thread is where i frequent. :devilYuzu:

4 minutes ago, Erin said:

but thank you for posting this here in the gen thread as this thread is where i frequent. :devilYuzu:

Is there a thread for fanmade videos? i didn't know so i shared it in the Daily Yuzuru Videos thread instead. Lol this forum is so wide

11 minutes ago, Erin said:

I'll post it in there as well, thank you! :winky:

1 minute ago, Bilge said:

Is there a thread for fanmade videos? i didn't know so i shared it in the Daily Yuzuru Videos thread instead. Lol this forum is so wide

Yes, yes it is. :laughing: But admins said they're working on how to better organize it and i don't have an idea on how because i can't even organize my closet, so, here's my moral support to you guys! :devilYuzu: :pouty: :winky: :kitty: 

I hope you can turn my support into your power. :9: 

2 hours ago, Erin said:

I was wondering where the usual posters are and i just remembered the gala. :8788161: 

We were watching shrimp and flying jelly fish which caused us to fall into some sort of a meditative fugue while we contemplated the meaning of life.

Which made me glad Zu wasn't there as he'd probably come up with 5T as the answer instead of 42.

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

We were watching shrimp and flying jelly fish which caused us to fall into some sort of a meditative fugue while we contemplated the meaning of life.

Which made me glad Zu wasn't there as he'd probably come up with 5T as the answer instead of 42.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: