General Yuzuru Chat

guys.... anyone have a link to a video for that last part of the PC practice where Yuzu and Javi were adorably asking Tracy for more skating skills stroking exercises to do? then they went off and did it together and all was right with the world!

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I find it hilarious how before olympics they never posted anything about him even if they sometimes posted figure skating and yes I was salty, but now they post about him so much :darklordyuzu:

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

This is what I imagine happened:

Olympic channel twitter admins: 1 of them is a fanyu, I shall named FA (fanyu admin). the rest are admin1, admin2, let's say there are 3 of them.

- During the lead up to PC -

FA: Sooo, can I post about Yuzuru? This majestic creature that is also the King of figure skating?

admin 1&2: No. 

admin1: He is not from North America!

admin2: Or Europe!

admin1: He is not manly!

admin2: He looks like a girl!

admin1: He brings a plushy, ffs!

admin2: A pooh plushy!

FA: but..

admin 1&2: no!

- and there went the conversation everyday - 

admin 1: He is injured!

admin 2: He did not win ANYthing this season!

- until one day, FA got fed up -

FA: Alright, here's the deal. If Yuzuru won Gold, I am posting one post about him for the rest of our time covering Olympics, that is, until the next Olympics

- admin1&2, thinking that would never happen -

admin1: Err, sure.

admin2: Yep, let's shake on that.

- And then PC happened, and Zu did that -

FA: Oooooooh, what will I post today? Hmm... Let's see... Start simple. Yuzu's surviving 3.11, because it coincidentally the time!! Orser's interview! Ooooooh, his expressions to illustrate days of the week!!!

- admin1&2 could only watch, clearly defeated - 

Nvm me, I am just trying to cheer myself up.:runaway:

26 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

lmao you almost have to admire how blatant the Olympic account is about using Yuzu for the clicks and retweets! :4:

as long as they give me what i want i can give them what they want :winky:

6 hours ago, yuzupon said:

Well, nope. I am at THE OFFICE, people! A hospital office! My coworkers think something is wrong when I started sobbing at my desk!!

Yuzu must come with a warning: may induce tears, do not watch in public. Or something.

I wouldn't worry too much.  Just point to Yuzu's tears (and there are plenty of them whenever he's on emotional overdrive).  If he can cry, you can too.

On 21.03.2018 at 11:24 AM, MrPudding said:

23 hours ago, Bilge said:

plot twist, yuzu go to worlds disguised as pooh

There was a bear skating after the men's short. I guess they had something to do with it :smiley-laughing021:(my first thought: is Yuzu still in Japan for sure? :laughing:)

I'm so happy that he's back on the ice, even if just for gliding a little. Hope it means that the healing is going as it should this time :smiley-angelic001: