General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Maleko said:

Yuzuru Hanyu the professional till the end... The bow is also part of the choreagraphy.

tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo2_250.gif tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo1_250.gif

tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo3_250.gif tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo4_250.gif

SOURCE

The swan bow is the definition of gorgeous. 

I still think CoR SEIMEI bow was the best. What a shame that cute brat interrupted it. I wonder if he consults the choreographers or if they're all his own invention.

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Seimei Yuzu spotted on Minecraft by Nakagawa Shoko (Japanese actress, voice actress, illustrator, and singer)

wOW!! What a dedication! Building is minecraft is really hard especially if you didn't have the texture that match the color of what you want to build! Salute!

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The swan bow is the definition of gorgeous. 

I still think CoR SEIMEI bow was the best. What a shame that cute brat interrupted it. I wonder if he consults the choreographers or if they're all his own invention.

The more I see that Seimei bow, the more I love it. It matches so well with his sleeves. I think those are just flourishes he adds himself, maybe a choreographer was consulted, but I would almost consider it normal for him to adjust it himself if someone said a bow didn't match.

I know we should have moved on about this or something, but for new the Yuzu fans like  @wingman @cinemacoconut  wondering what really happened to the old house here's a detailed post on tumblr about what happened that time:

Anyways, back to more cheerful stuffs :9:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

The enlightenment is what counts

Man GS and that certain <omitted by admin> user :3:

is s/he still alive??? Maybe I should lurk there once in a while.

those good old times when everyone was brainstorming for this amazing place :knc_yuzu2:

Admin edit: In accordance with our forum rules, please do not call out users from other platforms.

51 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Man GS and that certain <omitted by admin> user :3:

is s/he still alive??? Maybe I should lurk there once in a while.

those good old times when everyone was brainstorming for this amazing place :knc_yuzu2:

Admin edit: In accordance with our forum rules, please do not call out users from other platforms.

Uh guys, let's not mention that place. =) Less said the better.