General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

..R&J 3.0, Firebird 2.0, Zeigunerweisen 2.0..:slinkaway:

OMG the possibilities are endliess :knc_yuzu1:

If he decides to turn one of his EX *cough* Requiem of Heaven and Earth *cough* into an FS, I think I'll die in a pool of bliss. That would be the end of me. Yep. 

I appreciate the fact that repeating two programs has probably been a very good thing for him this season, given the off-ice time.

However, I have never been a fan of repeating programs, and I never will. If he repeats anything again next season.... face palm.

hace 4 minutos , OonsieHui said:

*whispers* 4A might come before 4Lz comes back..... 

i think the chances are very high now...

hace 1 minuto , Winnie_20 said:

I appreciate the fact that repeating two programs has probably been a very good thing for him this season, given the off-ice time.

However, I have never been a fan of repeating programs, and I never will. If he repeats anything again next season.... face palm.

I don't think he'll repeat anything. It just doesn't make any sense and it will be very hard to justify.

28 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Out of the three competitions he participated in this season,

He broke SP WR 

He landed his first 4Lz in competition

He successfully defended his Olympic title

I say that's productivity/efficiency right there.

Technically, he also broke two Olympic records: SP and overall. Though those don't count that much. :P

9 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

It depends though, I mean R&J1 and R&J2 are really different from each other. And with the time deduction for FS I'm pretty sure he's gonna have to do a lot of change even if he repeats.

Tbh I don't really mind. I'm sure by the time he appears I will be a drying cactus, delighted just to see him on ice again. But jokes aside also think he'll come up with a new theme next ss.

6 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Has he ever done anything really bubbly and fun? I'm trying to imagine him doing that and I can't  :xD:

Sing Sing Sing

LGC

Koi Dance :peekapooh:

ETA 

BAM. I love this. I've heard he wants to skate to it again and I wouldn't mind one bit. :) Jeff would be in heaven choreographing it.

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sing Sing Sing

LGC

Koi Dance :peekapooh:

OMG FETUS YUZU WITH SING SING SING HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE?! :tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg:

And while LGC wasn't what I had in mind for "light and bubbly", but I would LOVE for him to do something similar oh gosh that's basically my favourite programme :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:(shame we never got a fully clean version.... :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:) it's just so strong and powerful and his interpretation was AMAZING!! Every beat every move! Beautiful!