General Yuzuru Chat

I just spend my morning (and more of it than I should have) on watching the FCCJ press conference LOL

Did Yuzu say before that he thinks the 4Lo is the most difficult backward take-off quad? Bc most commentators say it’s the 4Lz. And I had to laugh when he said he thinks that perhaps Javi is too kind to compete... so does that mean Yuzu doesn’t think of himself as kind? Just wondering 

33 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I think he said something like if he were to start a family, its like betraying the fans who support him. then he said, but then again, I'm not an idol. (relying on my limited Japanese from hearing too much Japanese)

Honestly I'll be pretty emotional when he does :sadPooh:

Not really because he's an idol, I just like love him as a great person and wonderful guy. (Things Hanyu can do to you)

But if it's a good girl that can take care of him (and take some work off mama Yuzu's shoulders haha) I'll be happy for him!! :devilYuzu:

Hace 2 horas, MrPudding said:

This guy went to I'm just appreciative of the gold and I don't know my future to gold in 2022 and talks of 4A and quints within a span of one week.. less than that probably..

Why I always wake up to this kind of things :13877886:

hace 16 minutos , MrPudding said:

well he got the dramatic win he wanted..

He said the same before the season started. And he was dead serious about this it seems.